When Benjamin told the judges that he hadn't kissed a girl, as he couldn't do so without being in a relationship, Katy Perry asked him to come over to her desk for his first kiss. Perry said his presentation felt a bit "rushed", and added "maybe that's because I sped up your BPM". The contestants had to get by celebrity judges Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan.
New Microsoft Teams features include Cortana integration
Microsoft said it would include facial recognition in the future, so particular remarks can be attributed to the right person. The company is also adding a Direct Routing feature allowing users to use the telephony infrastructures.
After composing himself, Glaze began his audition singing Nick Jonas's hit "Levels". He gave the performance his all, but the judges decided not to send him on to Hollywood for the next round of competition.
"I really enjoyed meeting you today", Perry said. I think you're really sweet, but truthfully, there are just some people that are outsinging you right now, and so I don't think it'd be fair to put you in that kind of competition. Next time just take your time.
Man United vs Sevilla: how and where to watch
McTominay and Matic plugged the gaps and, along with Ashley Young hounding Mohamed Salah, blunted Liverpool's lethal forward line. A tie that is hanging in the balance, all three results will be possible when Manchester United host Sevilla .
At the very least, the ABC premier of "American Idol" was on par with the average ratings from the last season that aired on Fox.
The show was the most-viewed program of the night, earning a 2.3 rating in the crucial category of 18-49-year-olds and outpacing ABC's projection in that age bracket.
Weekend Box Office: 'Wrinkle in Time' Flattened by 'Panther'
Given that she already has an established relationship with Disney through A Wrinkle in Time , and gave advice to J.J. The director recalled how DuVernay, a publicist-turned-director, was "already one of (his) heroes" before he met her.
According to NPR, though, it may be tough for "Idol" to go up as ABC's revival continues.
- Congress MLAs suspended from T-Assembly
- Bears miss out on the NCAA Tournament, will play in the NIT
- S. Korea to ease China over United States , N. Korea talks
- Worry Over Rising US Output Causes Crude to Drop 1.1 Percent
- Russian Athlete Rumyantseva Wins Gold in Ski Race at Paralympic Games
- ''Bookkeeper of Auschwitz'' Oskar Groening dies before starting sentence
- Talk it out: Should Donald Trump meet with the North Koreans?
- Democrat Holds Slight Lead In Congressional District Trump Won By 20 Points
- National Football League free agency primer: Vikings' No. 2 need is offensive line
- Hillary Nearly Falls Down Stairs Twice In India