Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton allegedly appeared to have trouble navigating a flight of stairs during her current trip to India.
And in comments seized on by the Republican National Committee, Clinton said she had won sections of the country with more economic output and attributed some of Trump's insurgent victory to a series of social and economic anxieties and discriminatory attitudes among his supporters. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again, ' was looking backwards.
"Even though Hillary Clinton had help going down a set of stairs in India today, she still almost fell down", the American Mirror claimed. "He really likes their authoritarian posture and behavior".
Trump halts Broadcoms' bid for Qualcomm claiming national security is at risk
In an effort to alleviate these concerns, Broadcom has been rushing to redomicile (legally move the company) to the United States. It also has classified contracts with the Department of Defense, according to the Treasury Department.
"Do they have something on him?"
Clinton also reflected that in a campaign against a reality TV star perhaps she should have been more "entertaining". You know, you didn't' like black people getting rights, you don't like women getting jobs, you don't want to see that Indian-American succeeding more tha you are - whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it.
"[Democrats] do not do well with white men, and we don't do well with married, white women".
Federer moves on, Stephens loses again at Indian Wells
Second-seeded Marin Cilic of Croatia and eighth-seeded American Jack Sock both earned second-round wins in straight sets. The Swiss legend, who is targeting a record sixth title at Indian Wells, was in control from the off.
"What happened in my election, I was on the way to winning white women until former Director of the FBI Jim Comey dropped that ill-advised letter; then my numbers went down", she added.
"I'm the mother who says, 'Eat your spinach you'll grow up strong.' Someone else is saying, 'Eat all the fast food and the ice cream you can possibly stick in your mouth, ' " she said.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull tweets Australia exempted from Trump tariffs
He has been mentioning the tax often of late, saying that countries are taking advantage of the United States. FAIR!" We will now impose tariffs on motorcycles, Harley Davidson, on blue jeans, Levis, on bourbon.
- New Microsoft Teams features include Cortana integration
- Tesla is quietly raising Supercharging costs in the United States
- WWE on Xavier Woods suffering a spinal injury during Fastlane match
- Hearthstone kicks off the Year of the Raven with The Witchwood expansion
- Joe Thomas 'excited' by Browns' moves but won't commit to playing
- ''Bookkeeper of Auschwitz'' Oskar Groening dies before starting sentence
- Guj RS polls: Cong leader files as Independent, BJP fields 'third' nominee
- "Met Opera fires conductor Levine after "'credible evidence' of misconduct
- 'Dear President Trump': Jerry Brown invites Donald to Fresno
- Assassin's Creed Origins The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC gets a trailer