Southampton is in 17th place, a point and a place above the relegation zone.
In a change from recent appointments, and with eight games remaining to ensure they are not relegated, Southampton are working to a different criteria than in the recent appointments of Mauricio Pochettino, Ronald Koeman, Claude Puel and Manuel Pellegrino.
This employee's act of kindness holds a powerful HR lesson
Evoni is working at Waffle House in order to save up for college. "When I saw it, it's just something I would do for anybody". Waitress Evoni Williams worked the hectic morning shift at the Waffle House in La Marque, Texas, saving up for college.
The Argentine manager came to England after a fairly successful run with Spain's Alaves, but Southampton sit 17th in the EPL, just one point above the relegation zone with eight matches to play, reports Efe.
"The club will look to appoint a new management team as soon as possible", the club said in a brief statement, "with the search for a replacement already underway".
As The Guardian wrote at the time, Puel "did not fall short of the reasonable expectations that Southampton could have had when they appointed him less than a year ago, he just failed to meet their admirably unreasonable ones". The Frenchman had guided the Saints to the league cup final (their first appearance in a final for 14 years) and eighth place in the Premier League, not a bad balance sheet after one season in charge.
DGCA grounds 11 Airbus aircraft over IndiGo's mid-air engine failure
The move immediately grounded eight aircraft at IndiGo , India's largest carrier, and three at GoAirlines India Pvt. The DGCA has also ordered the airlines not to refit the engines even though there are spares in their inventories.
Now, it's claimed that Southampton are turning their attention to Celtic boss Rodgers, and may hope to lure him back to the Premier League after almost two years in Scotland.
Like Hughes, Silva was sacked by a Premier League club in January - in his case Watford - and he has also been linked with a move back home to Portugal to take over at Benfica next season.
Southampton are hoping to announce their new manager before they visit third-tier Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup quarter-finals on Sunday with their next league game not until 31 March when they travel to West Ham.
Trump halts Broadcoms' bid for Qualcomm claiming national security is at risk
In an effort to alleviate these concerns, Broadcom has been rushing to redomicile (legally move the company) to the United States. It also has classified contracts with the Department of Defense, according to the Treasury Department.
- Explosion targets Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah as his convoy enters Gaza
- Union Pacific Corporation, (NYSE: UNP),Empire State Realty Trust, Inc., (NYSE: ESRT)
- New Microsoft Teams features include Cortana integration
- NCAA women: UConn back in familiar place as No. 1 overall seed
- Assassin's Creed Origins The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC gets a trailer
- Trump pardons Navy sailor who cited Hillary Clinton in his defense
- A piece of luggage may have caused deadly NY helicopter crash
- Democrat Holds Slight Lead In Congressional District Trump Won By 20 Points
- Worry Over Rising US Output Causes Crude to Drop 1.1 Percent
- Russian Athlete Rumyantseva Wins Gold in Ski Race at Paralympic Games