A brawl took place in the Assembly during Governor ESL Narsimhan's speech. Telangana Assembly Speaker requested the nine suspended MLAs to leave the House.
Legislative Council Chairman K Swamy Goud said he was hit by the object thrown at the podium during the playing of national anthem after Governor E S L Narasimhan's customary address to the joint session of legislature. Some members tore the governor's speech copy and flung these towards the podium. The doctors, who conducted a CT scan of his face, ruled out serious injury to his eye but are learnt to have suggested that he be under observation for 24 hours. Opposition BJP members walked out of the house during the address.
"Met Opera fires conductor Levine after "'credible evidence' of misconduct
Tim Fox of Columbia Artists, who represents the 74-year-old conductor, did not respond to an email seeking comment. The company suspended Levine in December in light of the allegations, which span from the 1960s through the 1980s.
Legislative Affairs minister T Harish Rao said the Congress came with a clear intent to clear ruckus. They came to the House pre-planned to create disturbances. He threw one headphone half way through the Governor's address, which hit the table and fell to the carpet.
As expected, the Telangana State Assembly took strict disciplinary action against the Congress MLAs.
Spotify launched in South Africa
Naspers also recently launched music streaming platform Joox, from China's Tencent, in which it holds a 33.2% stake. David Pak, previous CEO of eMusic, commented on CNN about the war between Spotify and Apple Music .
He said the authorities of the assembly have been directed to go through the records of the proceedings and submit a report. "I had no intention of hurting the Council chairman". The others are Geetha Reddy, Padmavathi Reddy, DK Aruna, T Ram Mohan Reddy, Madhav Reddy, Vamsi Chand, Chinna Reddy, Keevan Reddy, and Bhatti Vikramarka. The Government has recommended and the house has approved the disqualification of two MLAs and suspension (for this session) of eleven MLAs. He said that he was angry because all the Congress wanted was to protest peacefully and democratically, but the ruling party posted hundreds of marshals. He claimed that the state had become a role model for the other states in terms of development. We have seen the government suspending Revanth Reddy on multiple occasions.
A piece of luggage may have caused deadly NY helicopter crash
Watching the helicopter go down in the East River, veteran pilot Bill Richards says it was a textbook touch-down. "Engine failure. A helicopter with divers and a second harbor unit boat were also at the scene by 7:16 p.m., the official said.
- At least two teams willing to offer Kirk Cousins fully guaranteed deal
- Drew Brees Rumors: Vikings, 'QB-Needy Teams' Have Contacted Saints QB
- Tesla is quietly raising Supercharging costs in the United States
- Union Pacific Corporation, (NYSE: UNP),Empire State Realty Trust, Inc., (NYSE: ESRT)
- Iowa Senate Majority Leader resigns following video of him kissing lobbyist surfaces
- Victor of $560M Powerball jackpot can stay anonymous, USA state judge rules
- Bills send Glenn to Cincy
- Lakers leave an impression on LeBron in punishing rout over Cavaliers
- Serena And Venus Williams Meet After 14-Year Tournament Boycott
- Trump pardons Navy sailor who cited Hillary Clinton in his defense