Adrian Peterson appears to be headed back to the open market.
Reports from ESPN's Adam Schefter and Jeff Darlington indicate that National Football League veterans Adrian Peterson and Ndamukong Suh will soon be without teams.
Due a $750,000 roster bonus on March 16, it was always unlikely the tailback saw that incentive.
Trump halts Broadcoms' bid for Qualcomm claiming national security is at risk
In an effort to alleviate these concerns, Broadcom has been rushing to redomicile (legally move the company) to the United States. It also has classified contracts with the Department of Defense, according to the Treasury Department.
Peterson told ESPN on Monday his neck is "completely healed" and he's "still looking forward to playing next season".
If Peterson returns to the Cardinals, presumably under a less lucrative terms than under his current deal, he'll likely serve as Johnson's backup.
Peterson, 32, started last season with the New Orleans Saints, who traded him to Arizona in October.
Hillary Nearly Falls Down Stairs Twice In India
Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton allegedly appeared to have trouble navigating a flight of stairs during her current trip to India.
The source said Peterson could re-sign with the Cardinals at a later date. In those six games, Peterson had 448 rushing yards with no touchdowns.
Peterson rushed for more than 1,200 yards in seven of his 10 seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, including a career-best 2,097 in his MVP campaign in 2012.
Assassin's Creed Origins The Curse of the Pharaohs DLC gets a trailer
The Curse of the Pharaohs will take players on an all-new story set 4 years after the events of Assassin's Creed Origins . Additionally, the level cap will increase to 55, giving players more reason to hunt for experience.
- Saudi royals tackling corruption, or just cashing in on foes?
- Church leaders welcome Korean peninsula peace moves
- Congress MLAs suspended from T-Assembly
- New Microsoft Teams features include Cortana integration
- At least two teams willing to offer Kirk Cousins fully guaranteed deal
- ''Bookkeeper of Auschwitz'' Oskar Groening dies before starting sentence
- Democrat Holds Slight Lead In Congressional District Trump Won By 20 Points
- Worry Over Rising US Output Causes Crude to Drop 1.1 Percent
- Benue killings: Fayose lampoons Buhari's ignorance about IGP's disregard for his order
- Mourinho savages 'worst manager' De Boer