Child protective services took the baby and Ford's three other children away from her on Saturday, WKTV reported.
Ford and an unidentified relative told officers that they were not sure how the 9-month-old child ended up on the street.
Police say all four children were taken from Ford's home as of Saturday morning.
Student hurls shoe at former PM Nawaz Sharif
PPP President Asif Ali Zardari also condemned the incident and said that such incidents were against the democratic values. Police identified the shoe thrower as Abdul Ghafoor, a former student of the seminary, and his accomplice as Sajid.
The video, posted to Facebook, shows several concerned citizens tending to the baby, according to police.
However, a short while later she looked back to check on her 9-month-old child and noticed the baby was gone.
Police said that after the incident they searched for Ford and the child for hours before they were located.
The video has been uploaded to social media and has been viewed over 2.4 million times and shared over 63,000 times.
Fortnite now has cross-play support between Xbox One, PC and Mobile
Of course, Epic Games has not specified when this new feature will come into force, but hopefully it does not make you beg too. In a happy incident back in September past year , a bug in the game caused players from Xbox One and PS4 play together.
Coromato says the child's 27-year-old mother told investigators the baby was in the back seat of the auto when she left the area but "a short time later" looked back and didn't see her baby. Toward the end of the video, a woman is heard running up to the crowd of people attending to the infant yelling: "That's my baby!"
The baby was evaluated at a local hospital, and Child Protective Services was notified.
The Utica mom told the authorities that she doesn't know how her son managed to get out of the vehicle.
Ford is due in court on March 23.
Different week, same result: Harvick wins third straight in Arizona
Bourdais snatches victory: Sebastien Bourdais wept as he crossed the finish line Sunday for his second consecutive victory at St. Harvick took the lead with 22 laps left when Ryan Newman finally made his last stop on the sunny afternoon after morning rain.
- Kathmandu Plane Crash: US-Bangla Aircraft Skids Off Runway, Many Casualties Feared
- Jamie Carragher sorry for 'spitting at 14-year-old girl'
- Iheanacho Scores First Leicester League Goal, Ndidi Shines; Everton, Newcastle Win
- Attacker shot dead outside Iran diplomat's Vienna residence
- 5th Seeded Clemson Headed West For NCAA Tournament
- All the best looks from the 2018 iHeart radio music awards
- Spurs star likely to return on Thursday
- First Alert Forecast: rising temperatures and rain chances through Spring Forward weekend
- White House to help arm school employees
- Home Sweet Home: Marquise Goodwin Has 'Flourished' in Year 1 in SF