That figure may be double what PSG paid to sign Neymar from Barcelona in the summer, but it appears to have shaken the French outfit's president, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, who will travel to Brazil to talk to Neymar directly.
Reports have suggested that Neymar is now unhappy at Paris Saint-Germain and would like a return to Spain, although is has been claimed that the Ligue 1 have been 'banned' from selling the Brazilian attacker.
Militants 'Capture District Headquarters' In Afghan Province
On February 24, at least 18 Afghan soldiers were killed after Taliban militants attacked a security checkpoint in the province. Insurgents in Afghanistan have occupied a region headquarters in western Farah district, according to an official.
Despite Real being favourites to land the Brazilian, Rakitic has said that he would welcome the player back with open arms - although he has heard nothing from Neymar himself on that possibility.
"I won't go back to PSG, [the decision] is irreversible", he's said to his family and friends.
Speaking at the presentation of the Mediterranean International Cup, Coutinho said: "With Neymar, that's life, but I have the same feelings as Rakitic".
UFC Announce Massive Title Fight As Headliner For UFC 224 In Rio
Pennington (9-5) is riding a four fight winning streak, and is coming off a decision victory over former champ, Miesha Tate . The UFC today made official a women's bantamweight title fight between champ Nunes and Raquel Pennington .
"Not just because of the relationship I have with him, but because of the type of player he is".
Meanwhile, Spanish newspaper ABC claimed on Saturday that Neymar has already instructed his father to find a way for him to leave PSG for Madrid as soon as possible.
The Brazil striker is now out with a foot fracture and facing a race against time to be fit for his national side at the World Cup.
PSG chiefs to visit Neymar in Brazil amid Real Madrid links
They know that the player, who is now undergoing treatment for his injury in Brazil, hasn't settled in well in the Ligue 1. Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane sent on Karim Benzema and Lucas Vazquez to look for the victor .
- Apple buys magazine app Texture that's partially owned by Rogers
- Tomb Raider 1, 2 and 3 Getting FREE Remasters on Steam
- Xbox One S and X Gaining AMD Radeon FreeSync Support
- Retail inflation at 4-mth low of 4.44% on cheaper food, fuel
- 2 deadly package bombs in Texas capital are linked
- Oklahoma earns a No. 10 seed, will play Rhode Island
- Philips Hue Outdoor Smart Lights Coming in July
- INX Media case: CBI asks for 15 day custody for Karti Chidambaram
- Arsenal blow away Watford
- George North takes centre stage on return as Wales thrash Italy