Jeff Hardy's return to the squared circle may have hit another speed bump - depending how WWE wants to handle this latest development - after an incident that occurred in Concord, North Carolina, on Saturday evening.
Hardy was arrested in Concord, North Carolina at around 10:30pm on Saturday. He reportedly took a breathalyzer, and blew.25, three times the legal limit, according to TMZ. Hardy was placed under arrest at the scene and charged with misdemeanor Driving While Impaired. Hardy is slated to appear in Cabarrus County Court on April 16 for his hearing.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Will Get Android 8.0 Oreo Starting March 30th
Microsoft has reportedly said that quantities of the devices are limited. This is around two million more than achieved by the S8 and S8 Plus.
The report said Hardy, "ran off the roadway. striking about 105 feet of guardrail before the back end of the vehicle spun out 90 degrees. coming to rest in the middle of the right [north] bound lane of travel". He was sentenced to 10 days in jail, 30 months of probation, and a $100,000 fine. In 2009 he was arrested for possession of anabolic steroids and controlled prescription pills.
It is also uncertain whether there are plans in place to bring Hardy back for this year's Wrestlemania - although some wrestling sites had reported that it was looking likely, especially given his all-clear following the surgery on his shoulder.
Entry level Apple MacBook launch rumoured for June
Crucially however, the rumoured MacBook is set to have a price closer to that of the current generation of 13-inch MacBook Airs. Mark was previously reviews editor at Mobile Computing, and his work has appeared in Wired, Popular Science and Inc.
WWE released the following statement...
Hardy, who is originally from Cameron, N.C., is now inactive in the WWE as he recovers from surgery to fix a torn right rotator cuff. Hardy, 40, along with brother Matt and fellow WWE wrestler Bray Wyatt, recently taped vignettes for the upcoming WrestleMania 34.
Latest OnePlus 5/5T Open Beta brings Android 8.1
Both of these packages will bring the phone to Android Oreo, along with updating the Android security patch to February 2018. The public update will be pushed via OTA and you will have to charge the handsets up to 100% to avoid interruption.
- Education chief DeVos admits she doesn't know how MI schools are performing
- WhatsApp changes its 'delete for everyone' feature
- Google remembers the man who discovered the synthetic dye with a doodle
- Will Android Wear Soon be Rebranded as Wear OS?
- Eagles could pursue Ndamukong Suh once he is released by Dolphins
- PDP sacks Drabu for saying Kashmir not a political issue
- Amazon Makes It Easier To Give Follow-Up Commands To Alexa
- Goldman Sachs President And Co-COO Harvey Schwartz To Retire
- France win over United Kingdom hands Ireland title
- WWE Fastlane live stream, watch online, start time, matches, PPV streaming