The volume of bilateral trade, strengthening banking relations, handling border problems, increasing multilateral regional and worldwide efforts, and increasing the number of meetings between the officials of the two countries were among the other issues the two sides exchanged views on.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, while on a three-day official visit, said Iranian leadership will not let its soil be used against Pakistan.
2 deadly package bombs in Texas capital are linked
Police said they have reclassified that investigation as a homicide, and can not rule out that the two explosions aren't related. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has sent staff from its Houston branch to the scene.
Radio Pakistan reported that a 30-member business delegation comprising representatives from economic, trade and business sectors is accompanying the Iranian foreign minister.
Increasing cooperation between Iranian and Pakistani consulates was also among the main topics discussed during the meeting.
Zarif also invited Pakistan and China to invest in the port of Chabahar, strategically situated at the mouth of Straits of Hormuz and said both countries will need to cooperate for ending terrorism in the region.
Goldman Sachs President And Co-COO Harvey Schwartz To Retire
He also does yoga with his adult daughter, dines out more frequently than some food critics and is a wine connoisseur . David Solomon will serve as sole President and Chief Operating Officer of the firm upon Harvey's retirement.
The Pakistani foreign minister, for his part, stressed the importance of improving Tehran-Islamabad political and economic cooperation and said his country seeks to enhance stability in borders.
In a meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, the top Iranian diplomat called for the expansion of relations in all fields.
Iran and Pakistan seek to increase bilateral trade volume to nearly five billion dollars per year. They also agreed to further involve the two sides' security committees in resolving the relevant issues.
US Secretary Of State, Rex Tillerson Arrives Abuja
On March 11, Tillerson held talks with Juma and her Tourism counterpart Najib Balala in Nairobi. But he said it will take "some weeks" to arrange the timing for their meeting.
- Troutman man arrested in 1986 murder of 15-year-old MA girl
- Stormy Daniels Is Willing to Return $130000 Hush Money
- Day care worker gets 21 years for drugging kids to go tanning
- Oklahoma earns a No. 10 seed, will play Rhode Island
- Ford Announces the Mustang GT California Special
- Dropbox is seeking a $7.5 billion valuation in its coming IPO
- Jeff Hardy Arrested For DWI After Traffic Incident
- Eagles could pursue Ndamukong Suh once he is released by Dolphins
- UFC Announce Massive Title Fight As Headliner For UFC 224 In Rio
- PDP sacks Drabu for saying Kashmir not a political issue