Maryland gained almost 13,000 jobs in January as the unemployment rate remained steady at 4.1 percent, the U.S. Labor Department said Monday.
Manufacturing jobs were up by more than 3,100 in January.
Goldman Sachs President And Co-COO Harvey Schwartz To Retire
He also does yoga with his adult daughter, dines out more frequently than some food critics and is a wine connoisseur . David Solomon will serve as sole President and Chief Operating Officer of the firm upon Harvey's retirement.
Iowa Workforce Development said in a news release Monday that the December rate of 2.9 percent was revised upward from the preliminary rate of 2.8 percent reported January 23.
In a possible sign that the Florida Keys have not fully recovered from Hurricane Irma in September, Monroe County - which typically has the state's lowest unemployment rate - had a 3.7 percent rate in January, behind five counties. Both have stayed in place since then.
Huawei Honor 7C With Face Unlock Launched - Price, Specifications, Features
The Huawei Honor 7C is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. There's is also a rear mounted fingerprint sensor which unlocks the device in 0.25 seconds.
- Job growth in Kansas was flat in January as the state's economy added only 200 net new jobs, even though employers are still looking to fill thousands of positions, the state Department of Labor reported Monday. Florida remains below the national mark of 4.1 percent. The resulting gap caused the number of unemployed people to increase by 500. The county added 12,300 jobs, an increase of 1.5 percent over the year. The unemployment rate of 3 percent is up slightly from 2.8 percent past year. Charleston County had the lowest unemployment rate at 4.0 percent.
In the six counties on the Kansas side of the Kansas City metropolitan area unemployment grew to 3.6 percent, up six-tenths of a point from December. Another 3,500 jobs were added in education and health services.
France win over United Kingdom hands Ireland title
Indeed, to see someone like Dan Leavy fit in easily on the grand stage and become Ireland's best performer in every match this Six Nations campaign, is impressive.
Kansas will report state February employment numbers March 23. The county added 8,000 jobs, an increase of 1.3 percent over the year.
- Stormy Daniels Is Willing to Return $130000 Hush Money
- Day care worker gets 21 years for drugging kids to go tanning
- Militants 'Capture District Headquarters' In Afghan Province
- 2 deadly package bombs in Texas capital are linked
- Apple buys magazine app Texture that's partially owned by Rogers
- UFC Announce Massive Title Fight As Headliner For UFC 224 In Rio
- Retail inflation at 4-mth low of 4.44% on cheaper food, fuel
- PDP sacks Drabu for saying Kashmir not a political issue
- US Secretary Of State, Rex Tillerson Arrives Abuja
- Will Android Wear Soon be Rebranded as Wear OS?