With Follow-Up Mode, Alexa will listen for 5 seconds after she's done responding to you to see if you have anything else to ask.
According to CNET, Amazon is adding a new "Follow-up Mode" to its Alexa assistant today, which brings the ability to ask it questions without repeating the trigger word each time. Once the light starts to fade, Alexa is officially go back to sleep mode and must be woken up again with "Hey, Alexa", or whatever work you decide to set as your custom wake word or phrase. It turns out, the event was triggered due to Alexa somehow interpreting two humans having a chat as "Alexa, laugh", commanding it to laugh.
There are potential problems here, though.
Sensex, Nifty trade in range; PSU bank stocks decline
The Nifty was up 0.17 percent at 10,260 as of 0608 GMT, while the Sensex was 0.12 percent higher at 33,390.51. South Korean stocks enjoyed their best day since May with a rise of 1.76 per cent.
Users can also end the commands by saying "thank-you", or "stop". After all, until they received an update, Echo units were shown to be prone to following commands from the TV. You can enable Follow-Up Mode on your device by opening the Alexa app and navigating to the Settings menu.
Amazon told "The Verge" that the investigation was launched after users shared a video on social media showing Alexa emitting random laughter. The blue ring on your Echo will remain lit to indicate that she's still listening.
What do you think about Follow-Up Mode? The feature is only available for U.S. English and won't work when listening to music, streaming an audiobook or making a call.
Valverde rejects speculation Neymar could return to Barcelona
They paid €222m for Neymar, right? On the €400 million, they paid €220 million and when they bought me they paid €72 million. However, they will face fierce competition from Madrid and even Barcelona this summer. "He could play at any club".
On paper, follow-up mode sounds useful enough.
The company says the fix has already been rolled out.
Investors Spotlight: Fortive Corporation (FTV), Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
Moreover, Artisan Partners Partnership has 0.08% invested in Express Scripts Holding Company (NASDAQ:ESRX) for 677,200 shares. It increased, as 66 investors sold ESRX shares while 414 reduced holdings. 72 funds opened positions while 224 raised stakes.
- Florida Teacher Suspended For Telling Students Dating Black Boys Isn't Worth It
- US Embassy Warns About Threat To Mexico Resort Town, Issues Travel Ban
- Can analysts adopt a bullish outlook for Volution Group plc (LON:FAN)?
- Wolves end winless streak as Leeds falter
- CMS Rejects Idaho's Plan to Allow Stripped-Down Health Plans
- Sri Lanka President orders probe into anti-Muslim riots
- Selena Gomez reveals she almost died after kidney transplant
- 5 major developments this flu season
- Mnuchin says tariffs will benefit USA despite retaliation risk
- Jaylen Brown Injury: Celtics Star Placed In NBA Concussion Protocol