Over the weekend, a large number of social-media posts were morning and honoring the memory of the supposedly late actor Sylvester Stallone. Stallone confirmed on social media that he was alive and urged his fans to ignore stupidity.
NRA's LaPierre warns of socialists behind big anti-gun push
LaPierre earned more than $5 million from his role at the NRA in 2015, according to tax records. He said that "to stop a bad guy with a gun, it takes a good guy with a gun".
"Alive and well and happy and healthy", he continued. Even, actors" brother slammed and said "sick and cruel' trolls who spread the rumor. "So Stallone power goes on". That is so ridiculous, demented.' We don't think that these types of things are really great and we aren't in favor of it.
This isn't the first occasion when that incorrect messages of Sylvester's destruction had overflowed social media.
Gigaba raises Value-Added Tax to 15%
He was forced to step down as president this month by the ruling African National Congress (ANC), following a series of scandals. At the beginning of his speech Gigaba said that this would be a tough but hopeful budget focused on rebuilding and restoration.
A furious fan debunked the rumour and said: "So the sick hoaxes have started again!"
If you are one of those people still asking "Is Sylvester Stallone dead?', the answer is a big no. Silvester Stallone is NOT dead", declared another user. Serving vengeance thirty toes deep, Sylvester Stallone's on-screen personality ironically brushes with death on a month by month basis.
Police officer dies after fan violence before football game in Spain
In a statement on Thursday, police in Germany said they detained "the wanted man" on his arrival in Erdinger Moos from Moscow. Around 700 police and a further 200 private security guards were said to be in place in Bilbao and the San Mames stadium.
Fans were sharing "rest in peace" graphics claiming Stallone had passed from prostate cancer. The hoax may have started on Facebook, but it was not posted by the company themselves. "I hate the Internet", another Twitter user commented once they realized the truth. Just last week, he shared a photo of himself working out hard at the gym. The movie's plot deals somewhat with the fictional character of Rocky Balboa dealing with cancer.
- Texas governor weighs parole board's advice on inmate's fate
- YouTube Apologizes for Shooting Conspiracy Video
- Uber Will 'Invest Aggressively' To Compete Against Rivals In Southeast Asia
- UP Investors Summit 2018: Kovind hopes for annual holding of the event
- NCDHHS: 27 more flu deaths, 200 so far this season
- Alas, Quincy Jones Has Apologized
- Alan Pardew denies West Brom face must-win game against Huddersfield
- Watch Spot Mini Endure Abuse While Opening a Door
- Chevy Chase kicked during road rage incident near Mario Cuomo Bridge
- Wenger wants Wilshere to sign a new deal quickly