The plans of thousands of holidaymakers have been hit by an Air France strike on Thursday that has grounded half the airline's long-haul flights and many short-haul services.
Customers are advised to call the airport in advance while those whose flight is cancelled, are promised to receive a full refund by the carrier.
The strike will see 50 percent of long-haul flights out of Paris cancelled on Thursday as pilots and ground crews join the industrial action in a bid to secure higher salaries.
SpaceX Launches The Falcon 9 Rocket Into Orbit
SpaceX has been able to land its fairings in the ocean before, but this was the first time the company deployed Mr. A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket prepares for launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base on February 22, 2018 .
The airline said it would assure 75 percent of medium-haul flights and 85 percent of short-haul flights during the day.
A number of prominent unions representing Air France pilots and cabin-crew, including the Syndicat National des Pilotes de Ligne (SNPL) pilots' union and the Syndicat National du Personnel Navigant Commercial (SNPNC) cabin-crew union, said the current pay offer is "well below employees' expectations".
Bookings can be changed on the carrier's website at no extra cost. "Daily working conditions of staff are worse and their targets do not correlate with the means that are given to them", said Christophe Maloggi from the FO union.
Dutch Parliament Recognizes 1915 Armenian Massacre as Genocide
Recently talks to fix this relationship broke down, and the Netherlands officially recalled the Dutch ambassador to the country. The vote in parliament is unlikely to alleviate these tensions, but other countries have tabled similar motions in the past.
Passengers whose reservations had to be cancelled were being contacted on Wednesday, Air France said.
In 2017, the airline's fortunes improved dramatically, with operating profits soaring 42 percent to 1.49 billion euros ($1.84 billion), around one-third of which came from Air France.
Texas governor weighs parole board's advice on inmate's fate
Money may have motivated Bart Whitaker to plan to murder his family with the help of two other men, court documents showed. Hamm's lawyers have said the death row inmate was too ill to be executed and the proceedings were delayed as the U.S.
- Sylvester Stallone confirms he's alive, 'still punching' following death rumors
- Uber Will 'Invest Aggressively' To Compete Against Rivals In Southeast Asia
- CL: Lionel Messi ends Chelsea drought to give Barcelona last-16 edge
- YouTube Apologizes for Shooting Conspiracy Video
- N accepted SC verdict, but masses will respond in 2018 elections: PM
- Marshall DT Larry Aaron passes away after complications from gunshot wound
- Watch Spot Mini Endure Abuse While Opening a Door
- Goggia grabs downhill as Vonn settles for 3rd
- United Kingdom net migration falls more than a quarter since Brexit vote
- Teacher's Black History Month decorations bring viral attention