Square Enix released a lot of exciting information today about the highly anticipated release of Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition! This pack features an in-game costume for Noctis based on Gordon Freeman, star of the legendary Half-Life video game series and the pack will also be available for FFXV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades as well. Anyone who buys the game before May 1 will get Gordon's iconic HEV suit, crowbar, and even his glasses so Ignis isn't the only one wearing fashionable eyewear. Most notably, there will be cross-platform functionality between the PC version and the Xbox One version, which will allow players to transfer their save data from PC to the Xbox One (no word on if it works in reverse yet) and play Comrades with one another once the feature arrives in a future update.
Trump defends NRA amid gun law debate
He criticized independent Vermont Sen. "Socialism is a movement that loves a smear", he said. On Wednesday, Trump hosted students and parents at the White House for a listening session.
Pre-ordering from Origin grants the FFXV Decal Selection, letting players decorate the Regalia vehicle with colorful details.
"Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition is a lovely JRPG which fans who have yet to enjoy the series' latest should definitely jump on".
Local school districts start planning for National School Walkout Day
Numerous walkouts lasted 17 minutes in honor of the 17 people killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. Local students, online sources and social media say there is a walkout planned at Reno High School.
First up are the fully customizable controls for the Final Fantasy 15 Windows Edition and the preview suggests that the use of mouse and keyboard for playing the game feels very natural which is a big achievement since the game was initially developed for consoles.
Telangana IAS officers decry attack on Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash
Amid the row, the Home Ministry has sought detailed report from capital city's Lieutenant-Governor Anil Baijal on the issue. The chief secretary in his complaint alleged that the assault was "premeditated" and a "conspiracy" of all those present.
- Six arrested as Indian finance minister slams oversight lapses
- Fed expected to decide rate hike in March
- Ford fires NA president Raj Nair over 'inappropriate behavior'
- Florida shooting: Trump supports better background checks for gun purchases
- Again the question: Could armed teachers stop shootings?
- FCC expected to reverse net neutrality rules
- ED searches 17 locations in PNB fraud case
- Meet Avani Chaturvedi: First Indian woman to fly fighter jet
- This Is the Mercedes W09 Formula 1 auto
- Jennifer Lawrence Responds To Dress Controversy: "That Was My Choice"