These factors allowed the City to push back Day Zero to 9 July 2018, a delay of more than a month from its previous date of 4 June 2018.
The ideas generated will contribute to effective solutions to the Cape Town water crisis, ideas that will be shared with other water-stressed cities around the world.
Level 6B restrictions continue, making it compulsory for Capetonians to use no more than 50 litres per person per day.
China drives near-$100m net profit for a2 Milk
Specialty dairy company A2 Milk has posted a record half-year profit on the back of surging demand for its infant formula.
"We know that while we are going through a challenging time, we are building a world-class green economy that will be a beacon of hope for many places around", said Tim Harris, chief executive for Wesgro, a regional trade and tourism agency.
Neilson said that this week's lower rate of consumption can be attributed to the Groenland area's water reaching Steenbras Upper Dam last week and slightly increasing the dam levels, as well as to a further reduction in Cape Town's weekly average demand to 523 mega litres per day (MLD), compared to 1,130 MLD in 2014.
"Last year, we had abnormally low winter rainfall, and we can not assume that this year will be any different".
30 Aug 2017. Cape Town, South Africa.
Walmart's Online Sales Come Under Pressure
However, despite the poor performance, Walmart executives remain upbeat about the future of the company's e-commerce division. Moreover, it expects many of its initiatives in place right now to drive a 40% improvement in online sales for the full year.
The Democratic Alliance party says residents must still use fewer than 50 litres (13.2 gallons) per person daily to avoid the tap closure.
In line with the City's strategy to preserve this important resource, the Sunshine Tour will also be running a social media campaign through which aims to engage the public, players and tournament staff.
However, several desalination plants are planned and together with underground water reserves, are expected to help augment water sources well into the future.
Sony Xperia XZ2 and Xperia XZ2 Compact specs and price leaked
Sony will have their press announcement on Day 1 of the conference and it seems we'll have two exciting new handsets to check out. Going by the report, the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact will carry a price tag of 5,990 SEK which translates to around Rs. 47, 940.
- Donald Trump moves to ban rifle bump stocks following Florida shooting
- Mississippi State's baseball coach resigns
- Narendra Modi announces ₹20000 crore defence corridor for Bundelkhand
- Living Long Past 90! Drinking Alcohol Helps Better Than Exercise
- WhatsApp Beta for Windows Phone updated with new "Group Description" feature
- Trump slams FBI over 'missed signals' on Florida shooting
- Donohoe pulls bank boss out of running for ECB
- Tsvangirai described as a great Zimbabwean
- US, Israel Put Arrow 3 Ballistic Missile Interceptor Through Flight Test
- Budget 2018: Foreign buyers tax, speculation tax introduced to Victoria and Nanaimo