PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds underwent an explosion of sales and player base growth a year ago, and that number has reached a new milestone by reaching 30 million sales this past week on Steam. While the studio has undergone numerous purges of said cheaters, nefarious players continue to crop up daily, and it's becoming an issue for PC players who've supported the title since the very beginning, even when PUBG officially released without fixing its biggest issues. As impressive as that is, it's still not been enough to prevent the game seeing its first notable drop in players since it first blew up.
My goal rush is far from over, predicts Liverpool's Mo Salah
Jurgen Klopp has admitted that he is hoping that Mohamed Salah will not stop his excellent form for Liverpool FC this season. In Philippe Coutinho's absence it is Salah who has become Liverpool's star, but Firmino who represents this system best.
Is this a case of PUBG hitting is cap in terms of players? It is possible that the decreasing active players could be some of the cheaters themselves, of which more are getting banned from the game every single day. Another reason attributed to the decline is Bluehole's new anti-cheat measures finally yielding results, cutting out an unwanted chunk of the community thanks to BattlEye and its own in-house systems.
Mourinho Insists VAR Must Be Reliable Despite FA Cup Win
A return to Juventus is rated as a 10/1 chance and Chelsea are the favourites of the Premier League sides to sign him at 14/1. He told a news conference on Friday: "We need to sign a midfield player because we are going to lose Michael Carrick ".
More so than nearly any other current top game, PUBG is infested by cheaters. PUBG Exhilarating Battlefield and PUBG Army Attack have been taking the nation by storm, with over 75 million pre-registrations and jumping to the top of the iOS download charts. However, not everything is going well with the hit battle royale game. Up to one hundred players parachute into an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment, with the objective of being the last man standing.
Gitanjali Gems breaches lower circuit; premises searched in PNB fraud
According to market analysts, the stock prices fall to an effective level which gives the traders the chance to reinvest in the stock and arrest the fall.
- Halep injury woe continues as Wozniacki marches on
- Health officials: 153 Oklahomans have died from the flu, including child
- Arizona Cheerleader Gets Ejected For Relentlessly Heckling ASU Players
- Amul gets inspired by Priya Prakash Varrier, 'winks' in its latest ad
- NFL Network analyst ranks Josh Allen above Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield
- UKIP leader Henry Bolton sacked after Meghan Markle 'racism' scandal
- Korryn Gaines' Family Granted Over $37 Million By Jury
- American Airlines agent saves 2 teenage girls from human trafficking scheme
- Tony Carr: Leads Penn State to blowout over Buckeyes
- San Diego Padres land Eric Hosmer