Shag Fu: A Legend Reborn is set to hit stores globally in both physical and digital retail this spring for PS4, Xbox One, Windows PC and Nintendo Switch, though an exact release date has not yet been announced as of this writing.
In the trailer (above), we're taken through history for a moment, as the video opens with some footage from the original 1994 Shaq Fu.
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn's crowdfunding campaign launched in March 2014 and raised over $473,000 by the time it wrapped two months later.
Ciara shares first photo of daughter Sienna
In the precious pictures, Ciara proudly shows off her 9-month-old her holding her tightly while wearing a silky skin-toned gown. You can see them via the Trace Me app, which was founded by Ciara's hubby, Russell Wilson .
The news was accompanied by a trailer that has already been released like several times already, but Saber Interactive probably figured that they couldn't spam the trailer enough just to get the news out there and some eyeballs on the product.
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is the newest action-packed beat 'em up featuring everyone's favorite superhero, Shaquile O'Neal.
Players can pull off various combos, battle celebrity bosses and use various weapons such as katanas, shuriken and baseball bats.
Senate rejects bipartisan immigration plan and president's proposal
That will make it harder for Republican senators who might be willing to back the more modest bipartisan measure. Democrats and many Republicans opposed Trump's wall spending and curbs on immigrants' relatives.
Power ups with every nickname Shaq has ever had from Big Daddy O to Big Diesel.
It's taken almost four years, but the sequel to (notoriously terrible) 16-bit fighting game Shaq Fu is finally on the verge of release. At one point, the new Shaq Fu was also coming to PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360, but plans have changed.
If you were an Indiegogo backer of the game, Saber is planning more specific updates regarding delivery and rewards for you directly at the game's Indiegogo page.
Lillard outguns Durant's 50 points as Blazers sink Warriors
The Portland Trail Blazers sent custom Valentines via Twitter to all 29 other National Basketball Association teams Wednesday. Steph scored 32.8 FanDuel points on Wednesday, compared to his average of 44.5 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- Commonwealth starts secret talks on who will succeed Queen
- Hindus among first batch of refugee repatriation from Bangladesh: Myanmar
- Ex-Teacher Christian Toro, Brother Tyler Allegedly Had Students Help Make Bombs
- Luke Wilson Pulled Woman Out Of Flipped BMW In Car Accident
- Airbus takes $1.6 billion charge on A400M military plane
- The CW to Expand Programming to Sunday Nights
- Road to Brexit: Boris insists Brexit a cause for 'hope not fear'
- Teen who threatened 'Round 2 of Florida tomorrow' arrested
- Hacked exchange Coincheck faces lawsuit from users demanding release of cryptocurrencies
- Lloyds Banking Group & Scottish Widows Ending Contract With Standard Life Aberdeen