The former United States president and first lady exchanged lovely Valentine's Day messages on social media, and now we're all grabbing for the tissue box.
To celebrate the occasion, I am dedicating a little Valentine's Day playlist to you!' Michelle captioned the post that also included a photo of the pair at a formal event that showed her putting her hand affectionately on his back.
GeekWire: SpaceX to launch prototype Starlink satellites for global internet
The Microsat 2a and 2b satellites will reportedly be included as secondary payloads on the company's next Falcon 9 launch . Further satellites will be launched in phases, with SpaceX intending to reach full capacity with 4,425 satellites in 2024.
On Wednesday morning, the former first lady tweeted out a Spotify playlist to her special someone. The former first couple of the United States has always been very vocal about their love and affection for each other and Valentine's Day was the flawless occasion to shower some more love. The number of tracks refers to Barack's presidential number as the 44th POTUS.
Barack Obama shared his own message with a picture of the two embracing.
Rally to support Colten Boushie's family takes place in Calgary
How much longer must Indigenous people wait for justice in this country? "We have little to no faith in the justice system". After he stole a tape, she said Montreal police officers chased him down and beat him. "I don't understand these people".
Apart from Valentine's Day, the two are also celebrating their official portraits revealed by the Smithsonian on Monday.
All in all, it's very easy to imagine the Obamas ordering some takeout and lighting a scented candle to this thing-just like the rest of us.
The former First Lady took to Twitter on this love-filled holiday to let old number 44 know how much she still cares about him after 25 years of marriage, and it reminded us why they are one of our favorite duos. I love your strength, your grace, and your determination.
India's central bank tightens rules on handling bad loans
RBI has also set a 180 day timeline for all the banks from the date of first such default to restructure the defaulted loans. A non-performing asset is a loan for which the principal or interest payment has not been paid for 90 days or more.
- Heat have no maintenance plan for Dwyane Wade
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Given Consensus Rating of "Buy" by Analysts
- Police search for missing 4-year-old girl out of Charleston
- What to expect from 'Sen. Mitt Romney' in the Trump era
- Giroud Reveals Players Chelsea Must Keep At All Cost
- At Olympics, Chloe Kim takes family on one more epic ride
- Kanye West is back on Instagram, and what is happening?
- YouTube TV adding more channels, expanding to new markets
- A solar storm is expected to hit Earth this Thursday, says NASA
- FDA authorizes first blood test for concussions