Jamie Anderson of the United States retained her women's snowboard slopestyle gold medal by winning the final at Pyeongchang's Phoenix Snow Park on Monday.
Langland's railwork is impressive, but it's her style that makes her stand out from the competition.
Isco exit would open way for Eden Hazard arrival — Real Madrid
"I want Isco [in my team] and I want him to spend his whole life here", Zidane said in a statement. The Spanish giants now sit fourth in the league and 19 points behind league leaders Barcelona .
There was a particularly scary moment when Slovakia's Klaudia Medlova landed flat on her back after missing a grab during her first run but she did complete her second and finished 24th. Anderson is the first woman to win multiple gold medals in snowboarding at the Olympics. She would have to wait to see if that score would hold up, but none of her competitors came close.
Canada's Laurie Blouin won silver, and Finland's Enni Rukajarvi won bronze.
Kim Jong-un invites South Korean president to Pyongyang
He also said that the two countries should continue close cooperation and consultation to help the North make the right decision. According to Pence's office, there was "no interaction" between the USA vice president and the North Korean officials.
The 27-year-old's biggest competition will come from teammates Julia Marino, 20, and Hailey Langland, at 17, a full decade younger than Anderson. Looking for breaking news, videos, Olympic and Paralympic team bios all at your fingertips? The Austrian star fell in the final and failed to clear 52.00 with either of her runs.
In addition to the shorter final, the snowboarders' two qualifying runs were canceled, as organizers tried to adjust the crowded schedule.
Republicans approves massive budget deal Video
There was far less drama in the Senate , where the measure sailed through by a 71-28 tally once Paul's protest ran its course. He said he hoped his stand would teach conservatives "to not accept just anything because it comes from a GOP Congress".
Long the queen of slopestyle with 12 X Games medals in the event, including five gold, the Tahoe native continued to add to her legacy.
- Reuben Foster Arrested on Suspected Domestic Violence Charges
- School Fires Teacher After She Marries Same-Sex Partner
- Knife-Wielding Man Injures Four Church-Goers in Indonesia
- Iranian-Canadian environmentalist's death in prison raises questions
- Proteas down India in nail-biting fourth ODI
- 19 killed, dozens hurt in Hong Kong double-decker bus crash
- Watch women's short program team figure skating online
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un impersonators thrown out of Olympics
- NY attorney general files suit against Weinstein Co
- Pence will use Olympics to push tougher stance on North Korea