Mooy had his head in his hands as he was taken off but fears of a serious injury for the Australia midfielder ahead of the World Cup in Russian Federation have been allayed, with British broadcaster BT Sport saying it was a deep cut.
Rajiv van La Parra rounded off a convincing win for Town by converting a stoppage-time penalty.
Unlike Ince, Mounie was in a clinical mood and he opened up a two-goal lead in the 66th minute, guiding a first-time finish into the bottom-left corner from 18 yards after Mooy's inch-perfect cut-back.
Trump explains refusal to declassify Dems' memo
We've been expecting to hear what the president would do about this Democratic memo by the Democrats on the House intel committee. Fusion GPS had been hired by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to produce the dossier.
Victory did come at a cost for Huddersfield with Australian midfielder Mooy leaving the pitch on a stretcher in the second half after a clash of knees.
Mooy, 27, has been the Terriers top performer this season as they battle to stay up.
"We had hard fixtures behind us and now start games when we can be competitive", said Wagner, whose team are now just four points behind the 10th-placed Cherries.
"We have to see what he looks like in the upcoming days - how long he will be sidelined".
Indian PM Modi Arrives Palestine, Lays Wreath At Yasser Arafat's Mausoleum
The occasion also marks the opening of the first Hindu temple in Abu Dhabi , which will be livestreamed at the Opera House. He also expressed honest thanks to Jordan for logistical support extended for smooth facilitation for his Palestine visit.
Manager David Wagner says there doesn't appear to be any ligament damage.
Mounie has hit form at a critical stage of the season for Huddersfield, which has slipped into relegation danger since the turn of the year. "It was a fantastic afternoon for us".
Alex Pritchard, signed for £12 million from Norwich last month, also wasted...
Kim Cattrall slams "cruel" Sarah Jessica Parker after her brother's death
We had this handsome , funny, heartbreaking, joyful, very relatable script and story", she is quoted as having said to the media. She told Morgan that she had no idea when she last spoke to her co-stars.
- Kim Jong-un invites South Korean president to Pyongyang
- Watch women's short program team figure skating online
- Qld lightning strike injures man in shower
- Potter holds off big guns to win Pebble Beach title
- JB Hi-Fi Nabs"Record" HY18 Results, Sales Soar 41%, Profit Up 21%
- Iranian-Canadian environmentalist's death in prison raises questions
- Pence will use Olympics to push tougher stance on North Korea
- School Fires Teacher After She Marries Same-Sex Partner
- `Fifty Shades Freed' Leads Three New Films in Weekend Box Office
- Isco exit would open way for Eden Hazard arrival — Real Madrid