After flirting with a 59 on Saturday, Potter got off to another hot start in the fourth round, birdieing four of his first seven holes. After kicking off in 67-72-66, the ASU product began in solo 8th, four shy of co-leaders Potter, Jr., and Dustin Johnson. The Florida native closed it out in veteran fashion, making 11 straight pars to hold off the likes of Johnson, Jason Day and Phil Mickelson.
Potter finished at 17-under 270 for his second PGA Tour win, after his previous success in 2012. The injury required surgery and he has battled back since, earning his PGA Tour card via the Web.com Tour last season.
The win gets Potter a spot in the Masters this April, where he's made just one career appearance in 2013.
NY attorney general files suit against Weinstein Co
The lawsuit states that any sale of the company "must ensure that victims will be compensated". A Weinstein attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
"Just being completely out of my comfort zone, not being a professional, just kind of dealing with what comes", Fitzgerald said.
"My game is in pretty good form and I have a golf course I really like playing next week", he said. "Going back to the Masters, it'll definitely be another dream come true".
The world No 246 claimed the outright lead for the first time when Johnson found water off the fifth tee on his way to a bogey, before the pair exchanged two-putt birdies at the par-five sixth.
With Westbrook and Carmelo injured, Thunder get clobbered by Lakers
Rookie Josh Hart broke his streak of double-doubles but finished the game with 10 points, eight rebounds and five assists. The Lakers ended the first quarter on a 21-8 run that saw them end the game's first frame with a 30-27 lead.
"All in all, still a good week, you know, T-two I guess is not bad, but I would have liked to put a little bit more pressure on Ted today", Johnson said.
The Australian had an up and down Sunday round, but back-to-back birdies on the 15th and 16th moved him into a tie for second.
Reavie increased Potter's cushion when he bogeyed the par-five 14th to slip back alongside Troy Merritt, with Johnson rolling in from five feet at the 13th to make it a three-way tie for second.
Qld lightning strike injures man in shower
Mr Coomber said it was the damaging winds causing the worst of the problems, with trees and branches knowing down powerlines. Between 20 and 40 millimetres fell across the region, with Brisbane receiving as little as 15 millimetres.
- Israeli settlements complicate the task of making peace
- The 10 best moments from the 2018 Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Iranian-Canadian environmentalist's death in prison raises questions
- Reuben Foster Arrested on Suspected Domestic Violence Charges
- Omarosa Returns To 'Celebrity Big Brother' Following Asthma Attack
- Kurt Busch sets aim on becoming fourth repeat Daytona 500 champ
- Pyeongchang or Pyongyang? Twitter users place Olympics in North Korea
- Walt Disney World Ticket Prices Increased Beginning Today
- 19 killed, dozens hurt in Hong Kong double-decker bus crash
- Pence will use Olympics to push tougher stance on North Korea