Mumbai: Ranveer Singh, who began his acting career by essaying a typical Delhi boy-next-door in Yash Raj Films' Band Baajaa Baarat in 2010, has now become one of the most sought-after actors in the Tinsel Town today.
Padmaavat which also stars Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor is roaring at the box office and has collected over Rs 200 crore within two weeks of release. The film was made on a budget of Rs 180 crore with an additional Rs 20 crore spent on converting it into a 3D version.
Galaxy S9 leak spills official accessory secrets
Many had lost hope that these handsets would be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo but it turns out that there may be hope yet. The first type of casing is a clear view standing cover which allows you to fold it into a landscape stand mode.
In India Padmaavat has done the business of 239.50 crores, which is incredible considering film does not have a superstar in it and protestors have radically tried to ban the film. India biz.' After the film saw a lull collection on Friday, people expected the buzz of Padmaavat to have fizzled out.
After playing a terrific villain as Alauddin Khilji in "Padmaavat" (2018), Ranveer Singh has received vast praise and recognition for his performance in the film, so it was probably only a matter of time that Singh would consider hiking his fees.
Mirai Nagasu first United States skater to land triple axel at Olympics
If she skates as well as she did in the team competition, she'll have a legitimate shot at the podium. Team Canada won the gold while Russian Federation earned silver in figure skating's team event.
Speaking to the news agency IANS, Deepika was quoted saying, "As far as my film is concerned, I had said this earlier as well, there is no stopping it". "These are things I think about". It needs another five crores to join the 250-crore club. While in the 2 week the film has earned approximately Rs.65 crore. However, it is unlikely that Padmaavat can overtake Aamir Khan-starrer Dhoom 3 which is next in line with Rs 280.25 crores.
Socceroos star Mooy stretchered off in Huddersfield win
Rajiv van La Parra rounded off a convincing win for Town by converting a stoppage-time penalty. Alex Pritchard , signed for £12 million from Norwich last month, also wasted...
- Koreas share historic handshake at Olympic opening ceremony
- North Korea Invites Southern President to Pyongyang
- Figure Skater Yura Min Suffered An Unfortunate Wardrobe Malfunction During Winter Olympics
- Twitter reacts to LeBron James raining on Paul Pierce's parade
- Heading home, Pence insists 'no daylight' on North Korea
- Turkish jets resume airstrikes over Syrian Kurdish enclave
- Proteas down India in nail-biting fourth ODI
- United States of America brings triple threat in Olympic Snowboarding
- White House poised to kick-off infrastructure plan
- Spanish La Liga match report FC Barcelona v Getafe 11 February 2018