The details come from a leak showing the new DeX Pad that is likely to launch with the Galaxy S9. The Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, and Galaxy S6 Edge+ came with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box and have since received their two major platform upgrades, first to Marshmallow and then to Nougat past year.
With Westbrook and Carmelo injured, Thunder get clobbered by Lakers
Rookie Josh Hart broke his streak of double-doubles but finished the game with 10 points, eight rebounds and five assists. The Lakers ended the first quarter on a 21-8 run that saw them end the game's first frame with a 30-27 lead.
Samsung will be revealing the next set of its flagship Galaxy S9 duo at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC 2018). Now, the recent report implies that Samsung has made Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ phone covers official.
An option, of course, is to add a case to throw in some new color, and that's just what has leaked today. Many had lost hope that these handsets would be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo but it turns out that there may be hope yet.
Isco exit would open way for Eden Hazard arrival — Real Madrid
"I want Isco [in my team] and I want him to spend his whole life here", Zidane said in a statement. The Spanish giants now sit fourth in the league and 19 points behind league leaders Barcelona .
The Samsung Hyperknit cover.
The first type of casing is a clear view standing cover which allows you to fold it into a landscape stand mode. Also, one can have a close look at the Alcantara Cover case which comes with a premium look as well as touch. Pricing is unclear at this stage, but Samsung's official covers and cases for the Galaxy S8 range from around $30-50, depending on style. However, this shows the smartphone physical dimensions and design pattern. However some users are very lucky as they received Android Oreo update on their Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Omarosa Returns To 'Celebrity Big Brother' Following Asthma Attack
She served as director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison in the White House, making almost $180,000 annually. This is to make sure that she doesn't get an unfair advantage over her competition.
- Government Sites Caught Cryptojacking Off People's Computers, Crypto Malware Infects 4200 Sites
- Mirai Nagasu first United States skater to land triple axel at Olympics
- Iranian-Canadian environmentalist's death in prison raises questions
- Socceroos star Mooy stretchered off in Huddersfield win
- Proteas down India in nail-biting fourth ODI
- JB Hi-Fi Nabs"Record" HY18 Results, Sales Soar 41%, Profit Up 21%
- Kylie shares a cute photo of her baby girl's hand
- Turkish jets resume airstrikes over Syrian Kurdish enclave
- Kim Yo Jong Fascinates, And Puzzles, In South Korea
- Koreas share historic handshake at Olympic opening ceremony