Five people, including a suspected gunman who apparently took his own life, were killed in a shooting spree at two locations in northeast Kentucky on Saturday, officials said.
'An apartment was located that had the bodies of two additional victims and the perpetrator, Joseph Nickell.
The Johnson County Sheriff's Office said deputies responding to a call in McKenzie Branch found two people shot to death at a residence there Saturday afternoon. The sheriff's office, state police and Paintsville police worked together to search for the suspect, and other counties were notified to be on the lookout for the suspect, who was considered armed and risky.
Proteas down India in nail-biting fourth ODI
But the 72-run partnership between the two came off just 43 balls and changed the complexion of the game in quick time. When the match resumed, Dhawan was the first to be dismissed, driving Morne Morkel to AB de Villiers at mid-off.
'There are no words to describe the heartbreak in seeing four lives taken due to the actions of one man. Officers found two people dead there and began to search the area for the shooter, Price said in the statement.
Nickell was also in the apartment and had a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the newspaper reports.
In a second post, Sheriff Price shared that in 2013 his department dealt with a son killing his parents.
Socceroos star Mooy stretchered off in Huddersfield win
Rajiv van La Parra rounded off a convincing win for Town by converting a stoppage-time penalty. Alex Pritchard , signed for £12 million from Norwich last month, also wasted...
The statement didn't indicate the relationships between Joseph Nickell and the victims or give a motive for the shootings, which remain under investigation. "I have worked in law enforcement for 34 years".
The incident is being investigated as a murder-suicide.
The names of the four victims were not released, pending notification of the families.
J&K: CRPF jawan martyred in fresh terrorist attack in Karan Nagar
After the hiding militants were challenged, they fired at the security forces triggering a gunfight, that is still on. Earlier in the day, the forces had foiled the militants' attempt to strike the paramilitary camp, PTI reported.
Sheriff Price further stated "We will continue to work this case in conjunction with the Kentucky State Police".
- United States of America brings triple threat in Olympic Snowboarding
- Trump plans to privatise ISS
- Kim Yo Jong Fascinates, And Puzzles, In South Korea
- Galaxy S9 leak spills official accessory secrets
- Mirai Nagasu first United States skater to land triple axel at Olympics
- Government Sites Caught Cryptojacking Off People's Computers, Crypto Malware Infects 4200 Sites
- Kim Cattrall slams "cruel" Sarah Jessica Parker after her brother's death
- 69 defective Pratt & Whitney engines changed in 18 months, says IndiGo
- Spanish La Liga match report FC Barcelona v Getafe 11 February 2018
- Vancouver's Olympic Cauldron lit to honour Canadian athletes in PyeongChang