Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan, who was admitted to Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital for a routine check up on Friday was seen hiding his face with a beanie while leaving the hospital.
Amitabh Bachchan, 75, is likely to undergo endoscopy before being discharged from the hospital, a source told PTI.
Amitabh Bachchan comes out of Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai on Friday
In the poem, he compared the doctors who treat human beings for all kinds of diseases to God and wished for their well being.
As the reports of Amitabh Bachchan admitted in hospital started flooded on social media on Monday, his fans started praying for his well-being at the same moment. He expressed his fear of going blind because of the flashlight of the cameras.
Isco exit would open way for Eden Hazard arrival — Real Madrid
"I want Isco [in my team] and I want him to spend his whole life here", Zidane said in a statement. The Spanish giants now sit fourth in the league and 19 points behind league leaders Barcelona .
Bachchan just went for a routine check-up and he went back home as well. Amitabh Bachchan is mostly busy in late-night shoots and recording sessions, that could be a reason for his deteriorating health. While people are loving the actor's zestful avatar in the Umesh Shukla directorial, he also has "Thugs Of Hindostan" and "Brahmastra" in his kitty.
After returning from the hospital, he even shared his look from his movie 102 Not Out and tweeted, "T 2609 - BAAADDUUMMMBAAAAAAAAAAA! YO.!"
With Westbrook and Carmelo injured, Thunder get clobbered by Lakers
Rookie Josh Hart broke his streak of double-doubles but finished the game with 10 points, eight rebounds and five assists. The Lakers ended the first quarter on a 21-8 run that saw them end the game's first frame with a 30-27 lead.
On the work front, the actor has collaborated with Rishi Kapoor for "102 Not Out" decades afther their last joined project "Ajooba".
Potter holds off big guns to win Pebble Beach title
The Australian had an up and down Sunday round, but back-to-back birdies on the 15th and 16th moved him into a tie for second. After kicking off in 67-72-66, the ASU product began in solo 8th, four shy of co-leaders Potter, Jr., and Dustin Johnson .
- North Korea Invites Southern President to Pyongyang
- Galaxy S9 leak spills official accessory secrets
- 69 defective Pratt & Whitney engines changed in 18 months, says IndiGo
- `Fifty Shades Freed' Leads Three New Films in Weekend Box Office
- Omarosa Returns To 'Celebrity Big Brother' Following Asthma Attack
- Indian PM Modi Arrives Palestine, Lays Wreath At Yasser Arafat's Mausoleum
- Tonga declares state of emergency as cyclone looms
- Proteas down India in nail-biting fourth ODI
- Twitter reacts to LeBron James raining on Paul Pierce's parade
- Kylie shares a cute photo of her baby girl's hand