Peak winds Saturday night and Sunday morning will be near 40 miles per hour in the foothills, mountains and passes - enough to cause an elevated fire risk.
This little bird seemed to enjoy the light snow and sleet that fell in Warren County on Wednesday, Feb. 7.
Expect a freezing drizzle and light snow mix across central IN this weekend.
Mike Pence didn't snub North Koreans deliberately, officials say
North and South Korea are technically still at war after their 1950-53 conflict ended in a truce rather than a peace treaty. North Korea has spent years developing its military, saying it needs to protect itself from United States aggression.
Snow for northern Wyoming today into this evening. The service predicts an accumulation of anywhere between 3 and 10 inches Thursday, depending on where the notice was posted.
ROUND 2 OF FREEZING DRIZZLE POSSIBLE SUNDAY: Another round of moisture will arrive overnight Saturday night into Sunday morning.
Light freezing drizzle will develop Saturday morning. More than one inch of rain is possible.
I Feel Pretty Trailer Transforms Amy Schumer Into a Sex Goddess
Suddenly, she sees herself as utterly handsome , and with her newfound confidence, unleashes herself onto the not-so-eager world. Except that, to everyone else, she looks EXACTLY THE SAME.
Areas of freezing rain and sleet will occur, leaving a glaze of ice on area roadways, including bridges and overpasses. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. With breezy southwest winds, it'll feel more like it's in the single digits. It will be milder with highs in the mid 30s north to mid 40s south.
The National Weather Service forecast does state the precipitation will taper off on Sunday afternoon.
Monday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
US Spies Paid Russian for Stolen NSA Cyberweapons, Trump Secrets and techniques
The seller also repeatedly pressed USA agents with offers of compromising materials, or kompromat, on Trump, the Times said. But the reports, according to the Times , draw nearly entirely from publicly available news reports.
Chicago, meanwhile, is expected to see snow Saturday and Sunday as the National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for the area.
- Super Bowl Gives NBC Most-Watched Week Since 2010
- Comedian Rob Delaney's 2-year-old son dies from brain cancer
- Juventus rise to top of Serie A
- Pence uses Olympics to push tougher stance on North Korea
- Yu Darvish: Signs six-year deal with Cubs
- The Newest: Sunoco says deal will keep away from pipeline…
- Five Turkish soldiers killed in military operations in Afrin: Turkish army
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho rules out signing attacking players
- Pence to visit memorial for torpedoed warship, underscoring danger of North Korea
- Gerry Adams Stepping Down as Sinn Fein Leader After 34 Years