Mazdzer put together two phenomenal runs to climb from fourth to third in runs 3 and 4 to win the silver medal in men's singles luge - the first men's singles luge medal in USA history.
Austria's David Gleirsche took home the gold, while Germany's Johannes Ludwig earned bronze. You can see the full results here.
"I can't believe it, it's just a magic moment", said Gleirscher.
Turkey has deadliest day in Syria
Three Turkish soldiers were killed and five soldiers were wounded in Syria's Afrin district on February 10, an initial military statement said.
Gleirscher's cumulative time over four runs (Runs 1 and 2 took place on Saturday, with Runs 3 and 4 on Sunday) was 3:10.702, as he won by 0.026 over Mazdzer.
Mazdzer put himself into position for the medal on his third run, moving up from fourth to second and setting a track record. He conquered the infamous ninth curve easily to put himself into flawless position for a medal.
On the fourth and final run, Loch did what he had never done before in the Olympic Games - he had a disastrous run.
Zion Lutheran Church Invites You To Join Us
Paul's Episcopal Cathedral, said the mash-up could be a time to focus on the importance of having a relationship with the Lord. It marks both the holy day, Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent and the secular holiday Valentine's Day.
"I like being the underdog", he told USA Today earlier. He shot out of the starting gate and barreled down the course, sliding flawlessly down the hill.
It's no surprise, Mazdzer's second run was the fastest in that heat demonstrating he was capable of medaling.
Felix Loch made a critical error late in his final run Sunday to surrender his Olympic luge title and make schnapps-drinking David Gleirscher the first Austrian men's victor in the event in 50 years. Tucker West finished 26th and Taylor Morris finished 18th.
Virginia Tech stuns No. 2 Virginia for road upset
Four players scored in double figures for the Cavaliers as they snapped their two-game losing streak at Cassell Coliseum. UP NEXT: The Hokies are back on the road as they take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Thursday, Feb. 15 at 7 p.m.
Chris Mazdzer celebrates winning the silver medal in men's singles luge Sunday. And when it comes to men's singles luge, Mazdzer will always be the first.
- (Olympics) IOC hails two Koreas' handshakes at opening ceremony as 'historic moment'
- Riyad Mahrez rejects AWOL claims on return to Leicester training
- Batshuayi stars again as Reus returns for Dortmund
- Oxfam scandal: Penny Mordaunt threatens to pull aid from overseas charities
- Kenyan-Born French Athlete Kiprotich Wins 2018 Lagos City Marathon Amidst Controversy
- YPG spokesperson says Turkey bogged down in Afrin
- Victoria Beckham just ruled out a Spice Girls tour and we're heartbroken
- Asus Zenfone 5 leaked with iPhone X-like notch
- PM Modi To Address Indian Community In Dubai
- Pakistan's human right activist Asma Jahangir passes away