The 31-year-old shooting guard from Italy has acted as a journeyman during his 11-year National Basketball Association career, playing for eight different teams. "I can't answer that question because we don't know the answer to that".
Belinelli averaged 11.4 points for the Hawks this season. He's a great teammate and smart.
Missing Mahrez casts shadow over Foxes trip to Manchester City
The league frontrunners found their rhythm early on, as they took an early 1-0 lead within the first five minutes of the match. Manchester City are still without a left-back as Benjamin Mendy has been nursing an injury for quite a while now.
Per Charania, the 31-year-old will sign a veteran minimum deal with the 76ers. If they are able to keep this up, the Sixers should make the postseason for the first time since the 2011-12 campaign, and with Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons in the fold, it's possible they can make some noise if they get there.
The San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder were among other teams with interest in Belinelli, according to ESPN, while an NBA Sports Bay Area report had the Golden State Warriors eyeing a reunion with the shooting-savvy guard. Heading into Sunday, the Sixers hold the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference with a 28-25 record. There are a few players who have yet to hit the market and it is unclear if there will be more cuts ahead of the March 1 playoff waiver deadline. Belinelli would provide an outside threat in addition to J.J. Redick, T.J. McConnell, Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
Ki strikes as Swansea beat Burnley
Burnley will not only have to overturn the form book to get anything from this game but also their recent record in Swansea.
Buying out Belinelli will open up minutes for younger players and allow him to join a contending team.
Everton vs. Crystal Palace live stream
Palace did grab a late consolation from the penalty spot through Luka Milivojevic as Ashley Williams was punished for a handball. Between Gylfi Sigurdsson , Wayne Rooney and newly added Theo Walcott , Everton should find the back of the net on Saturday.
- Winter Olympics 2018: Snowboarder Red Gerard wins Team USA's first gold medal
- Israel downs Iranian drone and strikes Syria
- Olympic Opening Ceremonies 2018: Top Moments, Reaction You Might Have Missed
- United States stocks enter correction territory after plummeting second time in a week
- U.S. lawmakers seek budget breakthrough on eve of shutdown deadline
- Trump blocks release of Democrats' memo
- Rory McIlroy three shots back at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro
- We count on India to achieve just peace: Abbas
- EPL: Harry Kane downs Arsenal in North London derby
- Jóhann Jóhannsson: Listen to the brilliant composer's iconic soundtracks