So, is it time for Lakers coach Luke Walton to bring up the playoffs as a goal and (to borrow a term circling the team in recent days) "recalibrate" the expectations for this season?
However, when he reached the point when he experienced pain in his knee, Lakers trainers had Ball pull back. The Lakers also outshot the Mavs for the game, 45.3 percent to 37.8 percent, adding a dominant 59-39 rebounding advantage to overcome Dallas' 17 points scored off 15 L.A. turnovers. And on Thursday, the Cavs traded him to the Los Angeles Lakers in one of their many National Basketball Association trade deadline moves.
U.S. ski queen Lindsey Vonn has the last laugh on Twitter
When he returned to Wisconsin, he built the area's first ski hill, where he taught his family - including Vonn - how to ski. Goggia took the first day downhill race after an error by Vonn, which cost her the gold by 0.47 seconds.
In another tweet on Saturday from Trudell, head coach Luke Walton and Thomas had dinner together on Friday night in Dallas and talked about the guard's role with the Lakers.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Lonzo Ball had planned to test his knee on Wednesday, but his return from a sprained left MCL remains uncertain. "I expect him to really help our team out and I expect him to be a positive influence on our team and help us win ballgames".
"And also, a veteran that can also help Lonzo".
US Soccer reboots, elects Carlos Cordeiro president
As Vice President since 2016, he worked to reform Board governance with a focus on greater transparency and accountability. The vote was done over three ballots before Cordeiro was able to acquire the majority vote.
Ball is now healing a sprained medial collateral ligament in his knee.
Granted, if the team eventually decides that Thomas coming off the bench behind Ball is the better way to go, that may cause big problems for IT's camp. Ball participated in the Lakers' shootaround Saturday, but it was a non-contact workout.
Pence to visit memorial for torpedoed warship, underscoring danger of North Korea
Saturday's meeting was the first time a South Korean president hosted North Korean officials at the Blue House since 2007. Moon has invited Kim and other senior North Korean officials to a luncheon at Seoul's presidential palace on Saturday.
'When I can do those things, that's when hopefully I can get on the court'.
- Super Bowl Gives NBC Most-Watched Week Since 2010
- Chicagoland preparing for wintry blast, up to foot of snow
- FA charges West Brom's Rodriguez over incident with Brighton's Bong
- Omarosa Manigault Hospitalized After Injury In Celebrity Big Brother House
- Yu Darvish: Signs six-year deal with Cubs
- Airbus halts some deliveries, tests after engine snag
- Rose McGowan Breaks Silence on Death of Former Manager
- Gerry Adams Stepping Down as Sinn Fein Leader After 34 Years
- Two Ohio police officers shot to death, suspect held
- US Spies Paid Russian for Stolen NSA Cyberweapons, Trump Secrets and techniques