The Cavaliers were selected as the tournament's top overall seed, playing in the South Region. That is the fifth-worst ranking among RPI top 50 teams.
But in the eyes of the NCAA Tournament selection committee, the Spartans still have work to do become a No. 1 or a No. 2 seed in next month's tournament. Kansas, Auburn, Duke and Cincinnati were the No. 2 seeds. "Purdue had two tough losses to quality teams, while Xavier picked up two good road wins to solidify the fourth No. 1 seed and ultimately leap Purdue on the seed list".
Presidente Sudcorea incontrerà la sorella di Kim Jong Un
Si sono concluse a Pyongyang le celebrazioni ufficiali per il 70mo anniversario della fondazione dell'Armata del popolo coreano. L'arrivo degli orchestrali è stato accolto dalle proteste di gruppi di cittadini della Corea del sud .
As for Kansas' standing as a No. 2 seed, the Jayhawks now have nine Quadrant 1 victories - tied with Villanova for the most in the country - and still have an impressive overall resume despite their recent struggles.
The NCAA Selection Committee released their Tournament Bracket Preview putting the Red Raiders as the No. 3 team in the East Region. Duke, Texas Tech and Ohio State joined Villanova in the East, to be played in Boston. If they Spartans win out to finish their regular season and then go on to win the Big Ten Tournament, they would improve their case to be a top-2 seed or better in the 2018 NCAA Tournament.
Plane carrying 71 crashes in Russian Federation , likely killing all on board
Initial information by Russian news agencies inform that 65 passengers and 6 crew members were on board. The Russian authorities later confirmed the crash and said they had found the fragments of a plane.
Michigan State (24-3) knocked off Purdue on Saturday, and has a victory over No. 12 North Carolina.
Midwest: 1. Xavier, 2. The Midwest Region in Omaha had Auburn, Clemson and Oklahoma. Kansas, 3. North Carolina, 4.
Asus Zenfone 5 leaked with iPhone X-like notch
The exact release date of Asus ZenFone 5 is not installed, but it will reveal during the announcement at the end of this month. An image of the ASUS ZenFone 5 Lite (attached above) has been leaked online by the ever so reliable leakster Evan Blass.
- 5 reasons to get excited about Solo
- 2 killed when Turkish helicopter crashes in Syria
- 3 dead, 4 injured in Grand Canyon helicopter crash, police say
- Mourinho seriously believes he is the best behaved boss
- Ben Simmons is salty about getting snubbed as All-Star injury replacement
- Judge Loya's death: United Oppn petitions Prez
- TRS accuses TDP of 'match fixing' with Centre on AP
- YPG spokesperson says Turkey bogged down in Afrin
- Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar serving prison sentence in Tucson
- Nancy Pelosi Made an Eight-Hour House Speech to Defend DACA