A tourist helicopter crashed into the Grand Canyon in Arizona, killing three people and injuring four others, local police said. Officials say at least three people were killed, with others injured and possibly missing. Additional information is not available.
Papillon Airways describes itself on its website as "the world's largest aerial sightseeing company" and adds that it provides "the only way to tour the Grand Canyon". It also noted that it "abides by flight safety rules and regulations that substantially exceed the regulations required by the Federal Aviation Administration".
Trump blocks Democratic memo from Intelligence Committee
Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, has read the classified information both memos are based on. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., accused Trump of obstructing justice by releasing one document and refusing to disclose another.
He said winds up to 50 miles per hour and rugged conditions near the crash site were making it hard for rescue crews to reach the victims.
"They've improved their piloting qualifications as well as their maintenance over the last 10 years and as far as I know they've not had a crash since 2001", he said.
PM Modi To Address Indian Community In Dubai
It was conferred as a mark of recognition of Modi's contribution to the relationship between India and Palestine. Modi arrived here Saturday evening on the second leg of his three-nation tour to West Asia and the Gulf .
Kenitzer identified the downed aircraft as an Eurocopter EC130 but he was unable to elaborate on where the helicopter went down or what caused the crash. People died and were horribly injured.
It's unclear where the crash occurred.
Pakistan's human right activist Asma Jahangir passes away
Jahangir always raised her voice against human rights violations and was a staunch supporter of democracy. She was also the co-founder of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan and the Women's Action Forum.
- Asus Zenfone 5 leaked with iPhone X-like notch
- Freezing rain on the way for southern Quebec
- 'Trump' And 'Kim' Thrown Out Of Opening Ceremony
- Another White House staffer resigns amid domestic abuse allegations
- Batshuayi stars again as Reus returns for Dortmund
- WhatsApp has launched person-to-person UPI Payments in India
- Turkey has deadliest day in Syria
- Egypt escalates army operations in Sinai
- Kim Jong Un invites South's Moon to Pyongyang: Seoul
- Virginia Tech stuns No. 2 Virginia for road upset