Poonch (J and K), Feb 08 (ANI): Pakistani troops violated ceasefire and resorted to indiscriminate firing in the Krishna Ghati Sector (KG Sector) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district on Thursday.
A police official said Pakistani troops launched heavy shells in Tarkundi, Naika, Panjgrain, Khorinar and Rajdhani villages of Manjakot in Rajouri and almost half a dozen villages in Balakote sector of Poonch this morning.
LaLiga: Ronaldo fired up as Zidane tries to avoid PSG talk
The 25-year-old was a key member of the starting XI as Los Blancos stormed to a Champions League and La Liga double. It's a lie [that we want to sell to sell him]. "That makes it much more hard now but we have to fight".
Firing was also reported from Gulpur and Balakote sectors yesterday, however, there were no reports of loss of life, Mr Veeri added.
The Army last week had clearly indicated that it would take retaliatory action against the killing of four army men.
Freezing rain on the way for southern Quebec
But some good news - conditions will improve Sunday evening, clearing to mainly fair weather for your Monday morning commute. Saturday warning of freezing rain for Hamilton, Waterloo Region, Wellington County, Niagara Region, Brant County and Halton.
On 29 September 2016, the Indian army claimed that it carried out surgical strikes along LoC in Kashmir and since then, the borders are continuously witnessing ceasefire violations. A police officer said that the Pakistani forces had attacked the Khadi Karmara forward areas in Poonch at around 11:00 hours today.
A woman was killed in Pakistani firing on Saturday evening along the Line of Control in Nowshera sector of Rajouri while a woman was also killed in the cross-border shelling last week in Poonch district.
Egypt escalates army operations in Sinai
Schools in North Sinai have been closed until further notice starting Saturday as the army and police continue operations. No group has claimed responsibility for that attack.
"Pakistani troops used small arms, automatics and mortars to target defence and civilian areas in Mendhar".
- Shocking Settlement: Uber and Waymo Make a $245 Million Deal
- Volatility Jump Has Traders Asking About VIX Note Poison Pill
- Marco Belinelli agrees to sign with the 76ers
- Team Canada leads in Figure Skating at 2018 Olympics
- Ki strikes as Swansea beat Burnley
- Struggling Stoke misses chance to beat Brighton in EPL
- Winter Olympics: ban on 47 Russians upheld
- ANC to meet Monday over Zuma's expected departure from office
- Kenyan-Born French Athlete Kiprotich Wins 2018 Lagos City Marathon Amidst Controversy
- Turkey has deadliest day in Syria