But after Jordan Veretout waited patiently to take the spotkick for a full THREE MINUTES the decision was then overturned for an offside decision instead.
The 23-year-old curled in a free-kick after 56 minutes for his fourth goal in six Serie A games started for Juventus to break the deadlock.
Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal make history in India's 124-run win
There's no doubt that we will reconvene after this game and break down where we are going wrong. Both are very courageous in terms of how they bowl and the kind of fields they want as well.
Since losing 3-2 to Sampdoria on 19 November, Juve have recorded 15 shutouts in all competitions - including clean sheets against Barcelona, Napoli, Inter and Roma.
Higuain - the scorer of a hat-trick last weekend - sealed the win four minutes from time with his 14th Serie A goal this season and 50th for Juventus.
"It's never easy to win here", the striker told Sky Sport Italia.
Pence uses Olympics to push tougher stance on North Korea
That said, these officials said that if the North Koreans had approached Pence with pleasantries, he would have responded in kind. She shook hands with Moon and smiled faintly as the South Korean leader entered a meeting room at the Blue House on Saturday.
BOOM - Federico Bernardeschi: With injuries to Paulo Dybala, Juan Cuadrado, Douglas Costa, and Blaise Matuidi decimating the Bianconeri's roster, the young and talented Fiorentina product stepped up (despite injuries of his own), and scored the decisive free kick against his former club near his childhood home in Carrara.
The first half had delivered little in the way of action as Stefano Pioli's team made life hard for the visitors.
The visitors, however, struggled throughout the first half, failing to create any danger on one end while fending off attacking forays by Fiorentina down both wings.
Swedish Cross-Country Skier Charlotte Kalla Wins 1st Gold at PyeongChang
Medals will also be awarded Saturday in men's short-track speed skating, women's speed skating, women's biathlon and men's ski jumping.
"Now we must regroup for the Champions League". Fiorentina (31 points) is now 11th in Serie A with 24 of 38 matches played.
- Kris Jenner Grills Scott Disick About Dating 19-Year-Old Sofia Richie
- Shahid Afridi's respectful gesture is winning hearts, video goes viral
- Not dislike: Facebook test runs 'downvote' button
- Five Turkish soldiers killed in military operations in Afrin: Turkish army
- Kim Cattrall blasts Sarah Jessica Parker on Instagram for ''exploiting'' recent tragedy
- White House Happy With Senate Budget Deal
- Hundreds of Immigrant Youth Continue to Fight for a DACA Solution
- Bella Hadid Calls 911 After Finding Alleged Stalker Outside Her Home
- Women's Biathlon Kicked off early this morning
- I Feel Pretty Trailer Transforms Amy Schumer Into a Sex Goddess