Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal make history in India's 124-run win
There's no doubt that we will reconvene after this game and break down where we are going wrong. Both are very courageous in terms of how they bowl and the kind of fields they want as well.
The product might not be official, but Tesco's listing says the dock will be backward compatible with other Samsung handsets, including the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy Note 8. One of the renders, however, marks the first instance wherein a headphone jack is seen on the Galaxy S9 - at least from a credible source.
Samsung has always released a stable build for a major OS upgrade about a two weeks after the beta program ends, and it isn't any different this time around. Stay tuned to Sid Tech for more tech updates. We're likely to hear more about that, and a lot more, at the Galaxy Unpacked event on 25th February.
Xiaomi Mi 7 Key Specifications Revealed
This could be the developer version of Xiaomi's interface that is running on the device, while the stable version is the MIUI 9. The storage in the image can be seen as 128GB but it is more than possible that we see a 256GB variant being released too.
With the update making its way to the S8 series, it is quite possible that the Galaxy S9 will already feature it.
The Android 8.1 update is now available for Google's Nexus and Pixel devices (including the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P), but Samsung's version of Oreo is now based on Android 8.0. The difference with Huawei is that you can still use your phone while it runs on EasyProjector mode.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will get Android 8.0 Oreo update
T-Mobile has named several devices that it plans to update to Android 8 .0 Oreo, including the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8. The giant has already released four different types of Android Oreo's Beta update in the past.
The company's Android Oreo update, at least the initial batch, delivers the company's January security update. The beta testers in Germany can now download the update manually by heading to Settings " Software update. You'd think it'd have this aspect of its business down by now... but no.
- Newcastle boss Benitez hands stern warning to rivals
- Presents USA Gymnastics investigation by Indianapolis Star's Reporter Marisa Kwiatkowski
- Exciting Kingdom Hearts 3 news revealed at D23 Expo In Japan
- Donald Trump wishes disgraced aide Rob Porter well after domestic abuse allegations
- Look Cleveland Cavaliers will be missing new acquisitions against Atlanta Hawks
- Wendy Williams takes a major swipe at Meghan Markle
- Writer alleges makers of Pad Man lifted 11 scenes from his script
- Black History is American History
- 'To nail Jaitley's lie' Rahul replies with 'full transparency' on Rafale pricing
- King's Cup: Barcelona reach final for record fifth year in row