By the time he got back, there wasn't much left.
Adding to the fire, a Florida man is claiming that his AirPods blew up at a gym where he works out.
Earlier this week, Floridian Jason Colon was working out at an LA Fitness in St. Petersburg while listening to a dance mix, when all of a sudden the headphones stopped working. Startled by the smoke, Colon removed the headphones and placed them on a bench to get help. When he examined the right ear bud, it looked charred.
Death toll exceeds in assault on rebels in Syria's Eastern Ghouta
France said Wednesday that "all indications" suggested the Syrian regime was using chlorine weapons against rebel forces. Videos on social media depicted a fire fight with rebels on the ground, until the pilot was killed by a grenade.
"It's the craziest thing I ever went through", Colon told News Channel 8. "You can see flame damage", Colon told a local news station. "He's thankful he thought to remove the wireless AirPods when he sensed trouble". He further stated that "I don't know what would've happened to my ear".
Colon says he believes the gadget's battery was responsible for the damage.
A man's AirPods exploded while he was at the gym YouTube/News Channel 8 A man's AirPods have exploded while he was at the gym. "Ear lobe could've been burnt". A year ago, a lady revealed that her earphones detonated while she was wearing them on a plane and obviously there was the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 calamity in 2016. Of course, there is also the possibility that Colon received a faulty unit.
Analytical Preview of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO)
For the current quarter, 22 analysts are projecting a mean EPS of $0.39/share. 123,498 were reported by Twin Tree Mgmt Lp. It dropped, as 48 investors sold KO shares while 641 reduced holdings. 94 funds opened positions while 456 raised stakes.
Worth pointing out is that while the inherent incident is likely to raise serious questions about AirPod safety, it's only the first of such incidents to affect AirPods - and we now have no reason to believe there's a broader, software, hardware or technical-related issue afoot.
An Apple spokeswoman says the company is investigating and will reach out to Colon.
Kemba Walker makes All-Star Game
This year and the last have clearly been the best two seasons of Walker's career as he also made the All-Star Game last year. Kaminsky scored 30.7 FanDuel points on Thursday, compared to his average of 19.1 FanDuel points per game for the season.
- 2 deputies, 1 police officer shot in Georgia
- Apple News Launches Coverage of 2018 Winter Olympics
- North London derby: Gunners receive three injury boosts
- Boston Herald releases statement on Ron Borges' 'erroneous' Tom Brady report
- Reuters Publishes Story Of Myanmar Massacre That Got 2 Journalists Arrested
- Oil slips near $63 as risks counter reported USA inventory draw
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) Holdings Increased by SG Americas Securities LLC
- Waiting times at major A&E departments at worst ever level
- Light winter weather to roll through St. Louis area this weekend
- Valencia 0 Barcelona 2 Copa del Rey (0-3 on aggregate)