The names of the two asteroids were 2018 CC and 2018 CB.
The 2018 CB asteroid, thought to be even bigger than the Chelyabinsk space rock which exploded over Russian Federation this month five years ago, will pass within 39,000 miles (64,000 kilometers) of Earth on Friday.
This GIF from Nasa shows how close the rock's trajectory will get to the earth, relative to the moon's orbit.
Analyst at Needham Reiterated Viacom Inc (NASDAQ:VIAB)Stock Rating as a 'Hold'
Viacom, Inc. (VIAB ) saw 962 million in free cash flow last quarter, representing a quarterly net change in cash of 964 million. While for the Next 5 years, the company could expect a growth of 3.5% per annum, whereas in the past Five years Viacom, Inc.
A small, newly discovered asteroid passed near Earth earlier his week and a second one is expected to follow suit Friday, according to scientists with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
That asteroid, also discovered by the Catalina Sky Survey, was estimated to be between 15m and 30m (50-100ft) in size.
The rock, which astronomers estimate is between 15 and 40 metres wide, will travel past just 39,000 miles away, which is about one fifth of the distance to the moon. The asteroid will make its closest approach to Earth around 5:27 p.m. ET, according to the BBC.
Sunny today and Friday ahead of weekend rain
More clouds will start to build in out ahead of our weekend system on Friday as highs climb back into the 60s area-wide. Saturday will be cloudy with outbreaks of heavy rain and highest temperatures of 9 to 12 degrees.
The other asteroid 2018 CC, during its close flyby on February 6, was nearly 114,000 miles (184,000 kilometers) away from Earth.
Paul Chodas of NASA's Center for Near-Earth Object Studies, told The Guardian that asteroids of this size don't often come close to our planet.
Its close approach to Earth came at 3.10 pm EST at a distance of about 184,000 kilometres, NASA said. That asteroid was also classified by NASA as "potentially hazardous" as it was nearly 2, 615, 1258 miles away from the Earth during its closest approach.
Russian athletes have appeal to compete in Winter Olympics dismissed
In addition to this, the athletes had to go through a screening process to ensure they hadn't violated the doping rules. They include the 28 athletes who had their life bans lifted by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) last week.
- Family Suing Starbucks for Serving Drinks with Human Blood
- The 2019 Volkswagen Arteon Has Made its US Debut
- Jessica Jones Season 2 Trailer Reveals How Kilgrave Returns
- The Pelicans vs. Pacers game was postponed because of a roof leak
- Neymar will not join Real Madrid, says former Barcelona star Hristo Stoichkov
- European Union negotiator Michel Barnier warns Brexit transition period 'not a given'
- Logan Paul is facing a serious backlash from PETA
- Eagles Parade: Philly Celebrates Its Super Bowl Win As Only Philly Can
- Bank expected to hold rates on super Thursday
- The Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Stake Lessened by Argent Capital Management LLC