Harry Kane has played both FA Cup games so far, but could start on the bench for this one.
Detroit Pistons blow past Portland 111-91
King is sure he'll do the same as Detroit's new head coach because he's one of the best true teachers of the game out there. Detroit , though, is one of four franchises to never reach the Super Bowl along with Cleveland, Houston and Jacksonville.
Meanwhile Newport manager Michael Flynn, who has signed a contract extension until 2020, apologised to Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino for a dossier that said Spurs star Dele Alli didn't work hard enough in possession.
Pochettino's side nearly conceded late on but Vorm denied Amond from close range, as Spurs ensured a trip to Rochdale on February 18, with Saturday's north London derby against Arsenal now the focus of their attention.
Pochettino rested several players but Belgium centre-back Toby Alderweireld returned for his first appearance since Spurs's Champions League win against Real Madrid on November 1, with England left-back Danny Rose starting for the first time since Boxing Day.
Top Trump aide to leave after battery allegations
His former wives recounted physical, verbal and emotional abuse they say was caused by Porter during his marriage. Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced the resignation at the White House daily briefing.
But it was an own goal from Newport's Dan Butler that fired them in front, as Moussa Sissoko's cross took a wicked deflection off the defender before finding the back of the net.
Argentina winger Erik Lamela added the second goal 11 minutes from time.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 12 home games at Wembley (W10 D2), scoring 32 goals and conceding just six.
Chipotle Announces Enhanced Benefits For Employees From Tax Savings
Chipotle Mexican Grill , Inc (Chipotle), together with its subsidiaries, operates Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants. Amica Pension Fund Board Of Trustees owns 1,172 shares for 0.04% of their portfolio. (NYSE: CMG ) for 4,548 shares.
- England launch new 2018 home and away kits ahead of World Cup
- Willingdon Wealth Management Acquires 37445 Shares of AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV)
- Deputy involved shooting closes portion of I-95
- Selena Gomez, Antonio Banderas and more stars join 'Doctor Dolittle' reboot
- Hundreds killed in Turkey's military campaign in Syria says Russia
- NBA Players React to Kristaps Porzingis' Torn ACL Injury
- Super Bowl LIII (53) odds: Dolphins well behind Patriots, Eagles
- Liverpool and Arsenal target Thomas Lemar 'turns down contract offer' from Monaco
- Donald Trump accuses Democrats of treason for not applauding him
- International Olympic Committee boss: Africa could host Olympics by 2032