- Sonya Deville tweeted the following after her singles win over Sasha Banks on this week's RAW.
Paige was at ringside for that match but did not compete due to the injury, which will also keep her out of the historic first women's Rumble later this month.
Ahead Of Air India Disinvestment, Govt Looks For Employee Absorption Options
Raja said Air India is a living and expanding entity and is not suffering from a lockout nor is it in a state of inaction. Declining to name potential bidders, the minister said that management control will be retained by local investors.
A few days ago, PW Insider reported that Paige's in-ring career in WWE is "done", as she suffered an injury at a WWE Live Event in late December that was more severe than expected. Joe has been pulled from WWE live events through March and is being replaced by The Miz in match advertisements.
During a Q&A at Ace Comic Con recently, Torrie Wilson confirmed that she would be returning on next week's RAW 25 Anniversary show but will not be part of the all-women's WWE Royal Rumble match. This match was originally slated for the New Year's Day edition of Monday Night Raw, but was moved one week later due to Amore legitimately falling ill with the flu.
Expect a clear and cold Tuesday morning
Accumulation potential is between a coating and a few inches; we'll try to provide more insight on this in an update later today . SNOW POTENTIAL INDEXA daily assessment of the potential for at least 1 inch of snow in the next week, on a 0-10 scale.
The commentary did not dive deeper into the severity of the injury, but later during an interview backstage, Paige herself opened up more about her injury and Royal Rumble status. Because guess what, ladies? As noted earlier, WWE has officially removed Joe from the listing for the men's Rumble match listing.
As to why WWE hasn't directly said Paige is retired, the reason they haven't done this yet is likely because they're still trying to figure out what they want to do with her. Basically, WWE will not clear her to compete but she could still wrestle once her contract expires or if WWE grants her a release.
Sharon Stone's incredible reaction to sexual assault question
Stone has been married twice, to producer Michael Greenburg for six years and to journalist Phil Bronstein, also for six years. Stone survived the medical crisis and now navigates her career while raising three sons as a single mother.
- NYPD officer injured when driver flees scene in Midtown
- Liverpool target signs with Dortmund
- Wriddhiman Saha ruled out of third Test
- FinTrust Investment Advisory Services LLC Purchases New Stake in Amazon.com, Inc
- Florian Munteanu to Play Ivan Drago's Son in 'Creed 2'
- Steven Spielberg's 'The Post' Gets Banned in Lebanon
- Chippy Rockets-Clippers game ends in near locker room fight
- United Kingdom party leader dumps lover for racial slur on Royal family
- 'Oh Happy Day' singer Edwin Hawkins dies at 74
- Music producer speaks of phone message with O'Riordan night before death