Bradford was stellar in the opening win against the Saints, but unable to play the following week. Sam Bradford was Minnesota's signal-caller that day, and he connected early and often with wideouts Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen, who torched the Saints secondary. He did more than could have ever been asked, so much so that when Teddy was healthy again they stuck with Case. If that occurs, the Saints could be in the NFC Championship game next week. However, Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey and tight end Greg Olsen each posted over 100 yards, and quarterback Cam Newton accounted for 386 (349 passing, 37 rushing). Have thoughts on how the Vikings and Saints are performing?
$55m Victorian Powerball jackpot victor yet to come forward
One ticket holder won the €4.4m jackpot, while another matched five numbers and a bonus to claim €283,274. The ticket was also purchased by the victor yesterday.
No statistical trends are going to affect Minnesota's current team, which has been maybe the most balanced unit of the entire conference, and Zimmer has been adamant in debunking the concerns of a Vikings "curse", but there's also a precedent for postseason slip-ups in the Midwest.
Keenum, a career backup in his first five seasons, has thrown almost as many touchdown passes (22) for the Vikings (13-3) during the 2017 season as he did in his first five seasons combined (24).
Canadiens' Phillip Danault hit in head by Zdeno Chara slap shot
Marchand was left alone in front on a power play to take a feed from Patrice Bergeron and score his 18th of the season at 17:11. The Canadiens and Bruins both went on to make the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs, each losing in the first round.
The multi-faceted Saints (11-5) offense will be tested against the Vikings.
The Vikings have done a tremendous job of slowing down opposing team's running backs this season and that'll be one of their top priorities against the Saints.
Superdry (SDRY) Price Target Raised to GBX 2100
Prescott Group Capital Management L.L.C. holds 2.09% of its portfolio in Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. for 1.05 million shares. Polar Securities Inc decreased Laboratory Corp Amer Hldgs (Call) (LH) stake by 42.92% reported in 2017Q3 SEC filing.
So who should they be rooting for? They are stingy and play the game excellent.
- Conte happy to end Mourinho feud once and for all
- Why President Trump should Resign and Why Twitter should Cancel his Account
- Iranian Oil Tanker Sinks after Weeklong Fire
- Rio Ferdinand's tweet after Alexis Sanchez misses Bournemouth vs Arsenal
- Saturday Night Live Reveals Bill Murray as Their Steve Bannon
- Jason Roy's record-breaking knock vs Australia gives England series lead
- Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump "Ignorant, Racist" Over His Sh*tty Behavior
- Dramatic video shows California flash flood rushing towards people in auto
- Pacers beat the Cavs again in another thriller
- The World Ends With You returns remixed on Nintendo Switch