While speculation over potential Tottenham contract extensions for Harry Kane and Toby Alderweireld continues to circulate, The Mirror state that Mauricio Pochettino's men will look to reward Eriksen and Son with improved terms.
Spurs are now fifth in the league table, three points off the top four.
IndusInd Bank's Q3 net profit up nearly 25%
Provisions and contingencies rose 8.9% to Rs236.16 crore in the quarter from Rs216.85 crore a year ago. Net profit for the quarter stood at Rs936.25 crore against Rs750.64 crore a year ago.
Former Tottenham manager Bill Nicholson's ashes - as well as those of Darkie, his wife - have been buried under the pitch at Spurs' new White Hart Lane stadium.
The Mirror says new terms for England striker Harry Kane and midfielder Dele Alli are priorities, along with Toby Alderweireld - although the defender's wage demands are now proving problematic.
He added: "Mauricio's strategy has always been that if an opportunity arises that he thinks can improve the squad then we will need to look at it, but January is always a very hard window".
Levy said: "It is one of the cornerstones of our vision for creating a world-class sports destination".
Death toll climbs to 18 in massive Montecito mudslide
These conditions could easily be replicated across many regions of the state burned by fires this year and in years past. Montgomery died at home along with his 22-year-old daughter Caroline who was a student Barnard College in New York City.
Winks had an injection on his troublesome ankle on Monday, but is not available this weekend.
Spurs take on the Toffees under the arch looking to make it back-to-back victories at the national stadium after defeating AFC Wimbledon 3-0 last Sunday in the third round of the FA Cup.
Defender Mason Holgate was involved in a confrontation with Roberto Firmino at Anfield that could have consequences for both players. In the end, we've signed a few.
"He wants us to cause problems for the teams we play against".
Chelsea Manning files for Senate run in Maryland
In his announcement, Obama said that Manning's sentence was "unbalanced" to those looked by different informants. Manning did not think releasing almost three-quarters of a million documents would threaten national security.
- Asia leads Europe by 1 point after first day of EurAsia Cup
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) PT Raised to $56.00 at Loop Capital
- Iran Reproves US Sanctions Which 'Cross All Red Lines,' Vows to Respond
- Eagles vs Falcons, Patriots vs Titans
- Vegas gunman had emailed about bump stocks
- Ashwin making a fresh beginning in the series
- Sanders and Scarlet Knights set for rematch against No.4 Michigan State
- BJP and RSS are Hindu Terrorists: Karnataka CM Siddaramiah
- Red Fort attack plot suspect arrested after 17 years
- 'Sloppy Steve' Bannon Reportedly Forced out at Breitbart After Feud With Trump