Temperatures are expected to drop even colder overnight Sunday into Monday, with lows forecast in the upper single digits. East southeast wind 5 to 15 miles per hour becoming north northeast after midnight. Southwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10 a.m.
Slightly higher temperatures and calmer winds are forecast Monday and into the week. Mostly clear. Lows around 12.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Snow likely through midnight.
Dramatic video shows California flash flood rushing towards people in auto
Next to some of the devastated areas sat large estates untouched by the torrent, their lawns still green and the landscaping lush. The death toll from Tuesday's pre-dawn flash flood rose to 17 as more bodies were found.
Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
At this point, models show the second storm could bring a foot of snow to elevations over 7,000 ft and several inches to as low s 5,500 ft.
Saturday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind around 5 miles per hour becoming southeast in the evening.
Kohli‚ Vijay rebuilding India's innings after the loss of two early wickets
Every batsman presents their opposition with chances, few make them pay for missing those chances as much as Amla. In the second innings at Cape Town when the Proteas were all out for just 130, Ashwin had no wicket.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Wednesday night: Not as cold. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Manchester City to Walk Away from Alexis - United Have Clear Run
Everyone is onto what you are trying to do in the market, and buying the best players costs an terrible lot of money. He, however, urged the club to make a move for the forward.
- Oprah Beats Trump, But Most Don't Want Her to Run
- No. 8 Texas Tech vs. No
- Iranian Oil Tanker Sinks after Weeklong Fire
- Kane Sets Tottenham Scoring Record In Everton Rout
- African ambassadors to United Nations call Trump's remark 'outrageous, racist'
- Federal government says it will accept DACA applications after court order
- Trump language on Africa unacceptable, racist: Ghana
- CDC Delays Nuclear Preparedness Training to Focus on Flu Instead
- Jason Roy's record-breaking knock vs Australia gives England series lead
- Coutinho would not have played again for Liverpool, indicates Jurgen Klopp