Temperatures are expected to drop even colder overnight Sunday into Monday, with lows forecast in the upper single digits. East southeast wind 5 to 15 miles per hour becoming north northeast after midnight. Southwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10 a.m.
Slightly higher temperatures and calmer winds are forecast Monday and into the week. Mostly clear. Lows around 12.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Snow likely through midnight.
Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
At this point, models show the second storm could bring a foot of snow to elevations over 7,000 ft and several inches to as low s 5,500 ft.Читайте также: Manchester City to Walk Away from Alexis - United Have Clear Run
Saturday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind around 5 miles per hour becoming southeast in the evening.
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Wednesday night: Not as cold. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Federal government says it will accept DACA applications after court order
- African ambassadors to United Nations call Trump's remark 'outrageous, racist'
- Oprah Beats Trump, But Most Don't Want Her to Run
- No. 8 Texas Tech vs. No
- Jason Roy's record-breaking knock vs Australia gives England series lead
- CDC Delays Nuclear Preparedness Training to Focus on Flu Instead
- Dramatic video shows California flash flood rushing towards people in auto
- Coutinho would not have played again for Liverpool, indicates Jurgen Klopp
- Trump language on Africa unacceptable, racist: Ghana
- Kohli‚ Vijay rebuilding India's innings after the loss of two early wickets