At least 46 Palestinians have been injured in clashes with Israeli forces who again deployed tear gas and live ammunition at the weekly "Day of Rage" protests against the U.S. decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Momani stressed the worldwide community's rejection of the settlements, labelling them as illegal according to the United Nations resolution 2334.
"It undermines the viability of the two-state solution, and does not contribute to increasing Israel's own security".
For decades, Israel has been in conflict with the Palestinians, who had been seeking diplomatic recognition for their independent state on the territories of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, which are partially occupied by Israel, and the Gaza Strip.
Spain condemns new settlement construction plan in West Bank
Strict measures have been imposed on tens of thousands of Palestinians following the killing of an Israeli rabbi in a drive-by shooting in the West Bank this week.
"This agenda runs counter to Israel's national interest, as well as the interests of everyone who seeks a peaceful future in the region", the group said.
Palestinian landowners can receive financial compensation or alternative land, however this law authorizes a further massive land theft of private Palestinian land by the Israeli government.
The Tánaiste described his meeting with Mr Netanyahu as "frank" adding that he believed both men "found the discussion helpful and stimulating".Читайте также: Three jawans falls from chopper during practice drill ahead of Army Day
"This does not help to build a better mutual understanding".
"Given the clear and absolute harm caused to the rights of Palestinian landowners in the occupied territories, it was expected that the Supreme Court should have issued an order nisi much more quickly in this petition". But Palestinian leadership asked the United Nations to take over peace talks after Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, saying the US was too biased.
He said he also invited President Abbas to visit Ireland, and assured him that he would receive a warm welcome from the Irish people.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Kane to break all English goal records, says Pochettino
- Red Fort attack plot suspect arrested after 17 years
- What Nancy Kerrigan thinks of 'I, Tonya'
- Man Fatally Shot His Mother Over a Broken Gaming Headset
- IndusInd Bank's Q3 net profit up nearly 25%
- Health officials: 15 deaths, 'high level' of hospitalizations reported from flu
- 'Sloppy Steve' Bannon Reportedly Forced out at Breitbart After Feud With Trump
- Canada, US to host meeting on North Korea
- Things Get Bloody in Handmaid's Tale Season 2 Photos
- 'It's racist': Haitians in Orlando react to President Trump's comment