"Trump would ask to have two babies placed in his office usually of different ethnicities". In the skid Steve Bannon (Bill Murray) stopped by Morning Joe to talk about Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury" book.
'Someone would put a bowl of Goldfish crackers at the other side of the room.
For Saturday Night Live's cold open, the sketch show parodied MSNBC's Morning Joe with Kate McKinnon portraying Mika Brzezinski and Alex Moffat tackling the role of Joe Scarborough.
Bannon certainly had a bone to pick with Wolff, whose book led to the former White House advisor's firing from Breitbart and prompted the president to mock him on Twitter as "Sloppy Steve".Читайте также: Dramatic video shows California flash flood rushing towards people in auto
"Yes you did", Armisen's Wolff responded. "Trump would say, 'A thousand bucks on the black one, '" he said. "No one gets the Bannon fired", Murray's Bannon claimed.
Bill as Steve went on to share what he's been up to since losing his job as the White House chief strategist - including developing a new line of crinkled barn jackets called "Frumpers for Guys".
"I'm working on a web series for Crackle, it's called 'Cucks in Cars Getting Coffee.'" Not to mention a whole host of political protégés, including reviled YouTuber Logan Paul, pharma-bro Martin Shkreli, and imprisoned pedophile Jared from Subway. "Already got some prospects. He's electable. It's time for America to slide down the Bannon-ster". When asked about her own potential candidacy, she said, "I am a celebrity, so I'm qualified, but I am different from Donald Trump because I'm actually a billionaire".
The book features Bannon's scathing comments about Donald Trump Jr calling his meeting with the Russian lawyer during the 2016 presidential election campaign as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- YouTube Exec Addresses Logan Paul Suspension:"He Has Made Missteps"
- Pacers beat the Cavs again in another thriller
- Coutinho would not have played again for Liverpool, indicates Jurgen Klopp
- Iranian Oil Tanker Sinks after Weeklong Fire
- $55m Victorian Powerball jackpot victor yet to come forward
- Trump language on Africa unacceptable, racist: Ghana
- FCA Announces $1 Billion Investment, Employee Bonus
- Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump "Ignorant, Racist" Over His Sh*tty Behavior
- China says Iran nuclear deal not derailed, pledges constructive role
- Kane Sets Tottenham Scoring Record In Everton Rout