"I don't know. At the moment it's the transfer window and in this period we try to use the players who are focused on the club".
The 29-year-old is out of contract in the summer and has been linked with a January move to Manchester City.
Arsenal may be more attracted to a deal with amid claims that the Old Trafford club are prepared to offer midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan as part of the deal, with Arsenal legend Paul Merson in favour of that move.
Sub-zero wind chills forecast Sunday, Monday; snow possible Tuesday
Temperatures are expected to drop even colder overnight Sunday into Monday , with lows forecast in the upper single digits. Slightly higher temperatures and calmer winds are forecast Monday and into the week.
Just when you thought the race for Alexis Sanchez's signature was a straight head-to-head between Manchester City and United, along come Liverpool and their £142 million of Philippe Coutinho money to throw a major spanner in the works.
As reported by ESPN on Sep.
However, the former Borussia Dortmund player has since proven Mourinho's doubts to be well-founded and the two men clashed in November, prompting the manager to drop the player from his first-team.
CDC Delays Nuclear Preparedness Training to Focus on Flu Instead
Between Dec., 31 and January , 6 Manitoba Health reports 17 deaths associated with the flu since September , 1, 2017. Elsewhere, there has been widespread media coverage of healthy adults who have died after getting the flu.
Asked if he expected Sanchez's future to be determined imminently, he said: "Yes".
And while Wenger wrestles with problems on the field, the off-the-pitch saga involving Sanchez is adding to his concerns, with the manager admitting that continuing uncertainty surrounding the striker's future, was the reason he was omitted.
"The only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this".
Our 4 Favorite Weirdly Cool Tech Gadgets From CES 2018
L O L! Intel, Sony and OREO even got in on the fun and made a decision to let some tweets fly in light of the situation. It wasn't a case of too many gadgets being plugged in, but a rainstorm knocking out the main power-lines.
- Canadiens' Phillip Danault hit in head by Zdeno Chara slap shot
- Trump language on Africa unacceptable, racist: Ghana
- Kohli‚ Vijay rebuilding India's innings after the loss of two early wickets
- Oprah Beats Trump, But Most Don't Want Her to Run
- Plane skids off runway in northern Turkey; stuck in mud
- Passports won't serve as address proof anymore?
- Kane Sets Tottenham Scoring Record In Everton Rout
- Dramatic video shows California flash flood rushing towards people in auto
- Jason Roy's record-breaking knock vs Australia gives England series lead
- African ambassadors to United Nations call Trump's remark 'outrageous, racist'