It was carried out by Pakistani terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).
Toyota will add to its cars voice assistant, Alexa
Toyota's Zack Hicks explains how Toyota Connected will use Amazon's Alexa to supplement its system already in place. More information about Toyota's Alexa integration may be forthcoming at next week's Detroit auto show.
The police said that money to the tune of Rs 29.50 lakh was transferred through hawala in various bank accounts, including those of Kawa, to fund the attack. Sources said the documents the suspect was traveling with had the same name.
Following the attack, police said Kawa changed his name and moved locations three times in Jammu and Kashmir. "As this wasn't enough to support his wife and three children, he chose to look for a job in Delhi", police sources said.
Kawa, 37, a proclaimed offender in the case, has been on the run since 2000 and was hiding in Kashmir, police said, adding that he was arrested on information that he was travelling from Srinagar to Delhi. Special Cell said Kawa needs to be interrogated by several other agencies.
Tom Cable finds a new job back in Oakland
The Rooney Rule requires National Football League teams to interview a minority candidate for the head coaching job. Cable served as the Raiders' head coach from 2008 through 2010, but his stint was hardly a success .
According to Kawa's cousin Hina, the terror suspect went to the national capital to meet his wife and daughter, who went to Delhi to spend the winter.
The terrorist attack took place on Red Fort in Delhi on 22 December 2000, claiming three innocent lives. Mohammad Arif from Pakistan's Abbottabad, who planned the attack, and 10 others have already been convicted in the case.
Eagles vs Falcons, Patriots vs Titans
The 29-year-old Murray sat out the Titans' 22-21 road victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday in a wild-card game. The Patriots were off last week after clinching the #1 seed in the AFC, but there was still news out of the Northeast.
- Zidane insists struggling Real and Ronaldo are 'not that bad'
- Gary Oldman wins Best Actor at Critics' Choice Awards
- Jaguars Injury Report: LB Brown, PR Mickens listed as questionable against Steelers
- Donald Trump's reason for skipping United Kingdom questioned, even by embassy
- Antonio Conte tells Jose Mourinho feel of 'contempt' is mutual
- Vegas gunman had emailed about bump stocks
- Death toll climbs to 18 in massive Montecito mudslide
- Carrie Underwood, Ludacris write song for Super Bowl
- What Nancy Kerrigan thinks of 'I, Tonya'
- Man Fatally Shot His Mother Over a Broken Gaming Headset