Images show the Boeing 737-800 on its belly and at an acute angle just above the water.
Pegasus says all 168 occupants "disembarked safely" from the aircraft, with no injuries to anyone on board.
One of the passengers, Fatma Gordu, told Turkish state-run news agency Anadolu the crash sparked panic on board the flight. "I feel like I'm going insane when I think about it".Читайте также: Hillary Clinton Calls Donald Trump "Ignorant, Racist" Over His Sh*tty Behavior
Trabzon Goerner Yucel Yavuz said the cause of the accident, which resulted in the airport being closed for several hours, was not yet known.
"We tilted to the side, the front was down while the plane's rear was up. There was panic, people shouting, screaming". The prosecutor's office launched an investigation.
The aircraft (TC-CPF) had arrived at the Black Sea resort as flight PC8622 from Ankara on 13 January.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Manchester City to Walk Away from Alexis - United Have Clear Run
- CDC Delays Nuclear Preparedness Training to Focus on Flu Instead
- The World Ends With You returns remixed on Nintendo Switch
- Federal government says it will accept DACA applications after court order
- Saturday Night Live Reveals Bill Murray as Their Steve Bannon
- FCA Announces $1 Billion Investment, Employee Bonus
- YouTube Exec Addresses Logan Paul Suspension:"He Has Made Missteps"
- Trump language on Africa unacceptable, racist: Ghana
- Kane Sets Tottenham Scoring Record In Everton Rout
- No. 8 Texas Tech vs. No