Both Burkhead and Gillislee are out with knee injuries.
The New England Patriots will have wide receiver Chris Hogan and running back James White back for Saturday's playoff game against the Tennessee Titans, but running backs Rex Burkhead and Mike Gillislee are inactive.
The Patriots and Titans kick off Saturday night at 8:15 p.m.at Gillette Stadium.
'It's racist': Haitians in Orlando react to President Trump's comment
The president reportedly referred to African countries with a vulgarity during a meeting with bipartisan lawmakers on immigration. US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said: "The first thing that came to mind was very unfortunate and unhelpful".
In 10 games, Burkhead's averaged 11.5 FanDuel points on 9.4 touches per game this season.
However, there is some good news for the Patriots.
Gillislee practiced in a limited fashion Thursday for the first time since he was injured in Week 16 against the Bills. An ankle injury sidelined him the past two games.
What Nancy Kerrigan thinks of 'I, Tonya'
"I was at the national [figure skating] championships this week so I didn't watch the Golden Globes ", Kerrigan said. She also spent a fair amount of time at the Globes trying to rewrite Tonya's biographical history.
Burkhead, who originally injured his knee during the Patriots' win over the Pittsburgh Steelers back on December 17, practiced in a limited capacity on Thursday and was hoping to play this weekend. Dealing with a shoulder issue, Hogan missed seven of the final eight games of the season.
The 27-year-old, who rushed for 264 yards and five touchdowns this season, told reporters Thursday that he was "excited" about the prospect of returning against the Titans.
The absence of Burkhead and Gillislee leaves the Patriots with just White, Dion Lewis and Brandon Bolden in the backfield.
No immigrati da Haiti e Africa, sono cesso di Paesi
E volevano che andassi a tagliare il nastro? Ieri il gruppo aveva detto di aver raggiunto un accordo preliminare per proteggere i giovani immigrati "dreamer" dalla deportazione.
- Bannon to Appear Before House Committee in Russia Probe, Source Says
- Gourmia Brings Smart Appliances with Google Assistant to CES
- Feds issue guidance so states can pursue Medicaid work requirement
- Red Fort attack plot suspect arrested after 17 years
- Pacers overturn 22-pt deficit to beat Cavs
- Ellen DeGeneres mourns the loss of her father
- Duncan, Democratic House candidates react to Haiti comments
- Man Fatally Shot His Mother Over a Broken Gaming Headset
- Chinese authorities blow up Christian church
- Spain condemns new settlement construction plan in West Bank