Rangnick added to Sky Germany about Keita: "Neither the player has told us that he wants to change, nor is there an offer from Liverpool. Neither the player nor Liverpool have contacted us in this regard".
However, has been given encouragement that RB Leipzig could be willing to let their man go earlier after his form has suffered since the summer. He's only scored a couple of goals, he seems a little bit distant.
Trump Suggests US "Could Conceivably Go Back" To Paris Agreement
On the third meeting, Solberg met Trump discuss foreign policies in the Whitehouse. "I feel very strongly about the environment". Trump also said he wished the U.S. could use hydropower."One of the great assets of Norway is a thing called water", he said.
However, following the sale of Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona for £142million, Jurgen Klopp would welcome an agreement for the midfielder to arrive this month, albeit with another additional fee to pay even though he would be ineligible for the knockout stages of the Champions League.
His new club claimed early goals by Japan striker Yoshinori Muto and Alexander Hack.
Mario Gomez celebrated his return to Stuttgart with a hand in the side's late goal to beat visiting Hertha Berlin 1-0. Referee Felix Brych allowed the goal to stand.
Gourmia Brings Smart Appliances with Google Assistant to CES
Tapping on any of the cards will show you what an Assistant app can do, how to invoke it and which devices it's available on. Amazon's Alexa virtually dominates the voice-based AI space with a 82% market share with Google Home way behind at 18%.
With time running out, former Bayern forward Gomez was brought down in the area by Hertha's Niklas Stark.
The result leaves Stuttgart 12th, one place below Hertha, who hit the post through Austria global Valentino Lazaro in the first half.
But Theodor Gebre Selassie pulled Bremen level just past the hour mark, leaving Hoffenheim in eighth place on 27 points.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Celebrates Last Chemo Day With 'Beat It' Video
She regularly updates fans on her progress and posts videos of her incredible support system - her family, colleagues and friends. But the actress has continued to be vocal - and at times hilarious - about her struggles during treatment.
Elsewhere, Augsburg climbed to seventh with a 1-0 win over strugglers Hamburg thanks to a winning header by South Korea global Koo Ja-Cheol.
- Mahama Calls Trump A 'Racist'...Asks AU To Respond To His Insult
- This Is Toyota's 1000-Horsepower LMP1-Inspired Hypercar Concept
- African Union demands apology from Trump over racist comment
- James Cameron Calls Eliza Dushku 'Brave' for Revealing 'Heartbreaking' Assault
- Katie Couric Just Broke Her Silence on Matt Lauer's Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Winter pressure on Hertfordshire's hospitals "reviewed on a daily basis"
- Bella and Gigi Hadid share devastating photos from their flooded hometown
- Grace hunting more SA golf glory
- Arrest made in Orange County killing of 19-year-old Penn. student
- Sako strikes at the heart of Burnley