The goal is for people to have conversations with Amazon Echo smart speakers and other devices like they're on "Star Trek", chatting with the computer, Isbitski said.
LG Electronics' robot didn't quite meet the South Korean company's expectations and China's Baidu admits it still lags Google, but the two showed that the gap is closing between them and their USA competitors at the annual CES trade show.
There's a good chance you have a smart speaker somewhere in your home... but what about a smart display? While the company did not launch any major new products, the company did announce its intention to jump onto the smart speakers and voice assistant bandwagon. LG of course had plenty to show off, namely its new Nano Cell Super UHD TVs and the new OLED G8 TV models, both of which look stylish, promising, and are full of improvements over last year's TVs from the brand.Читайте также: Samsung Unveils The Wall
Tapping on any of the cards will show you what an Assistant app can do, how to invoke it and which devices it's available on. The device can assist you on almost everything: asking questions, controlling smart home devices, playing music etc.
Being powered by Google's services, the Lenovo's Smart Display comes with all types of features and it will give you the best of experience of using a digital smart display with advanced technical features.
Google just announced a slew of new Smart Displays featuring Google Assistant at CES 2018. On the other hand, the bigger variant with 10 Inch display carry a price tag of $249.99. It doesn't make devices to compete with other manufacturers and make money off hardware sales, but rather to expand the reach of its software offering and get people to use its products (namely the Assistant, and, as a direct outcome, Search) more.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Mahama Calls Trump A 'Racist'...Asks AU To Respond To His Insult
- Chinese authorities blow up Christian church
- 'It's racist': Haitians in Orlando react to President Trump's comment
- Iran Reproves US Sanctions Which 'Cross All Red Lines,' Vows to Respond
- Tom Cable finds a new job back in Oakland
- Sanders and Scarlet Knights set for rematch against No.4 Michigan State
- Vegas gunman had emailed about bump stocks
- Ellen DeGeneres mourns the loss of her father
- Health officials: 15 deaths, 'high level' of hospitalizations reported from flu
- Bannon to Appear Before House Committee in Russia Probe, Source Says