"I get enthusiastic in light of the fact that it just touches me so profoundly that one of our nationals was murdered in such a way finished mixed up character", Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson said.
She chose to hire Alexis Ramos-Rivera and his girlfriend, Glorianmarie Quinones Montes, to kill the woman, but they mistook Zengotita-Torres for their target and abducted her instead.
A Florida woman found dead on the side of the road was mistakenly targeted in a murder-for-hire plot sparked by a love triangle, police said.
Ramos beat the woman until she passed out, Gibson said, and she eventually died of suffocation from the garbage bags.
Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson amid a news meeting Friday told correspondents the suspects purposefully focused on the 42-year-old Kissimmee inhabitant due to an instance of mixed up character.Читайте также: No. 8 Texas Tech vs. No
The suspects drove Zengotita-Torres' vehicle, with her in it, to Ormond Beach and left her body near the intersection on Bennett Lane where she was found shortly before 9 a.m. Monday by a Spectrum employee who was doing work in the area, according to officials.
Zengotita-Torres was bound and suffocated with garbage bags, Gibson said.
Her killers drove 80 miles and dumped her body in Volusia County, the station reported.
The sheriff's office added that the suspects did not realize that they had abducted the wrong person until they reached her house in Orlando, however, even after that they continued with their alleged plan. "This mother, this wife, this daughter - for no reason, at all". Investigators reportedly honed in on the trio after Lopez-Ramos used the victim's debit card. Gibson said she was wearing Zengotita-Torres' clothing when she was arrested. After questioning, Lopez-Ramos gave a full confession to authorities and revealed the location of the other two suspects who were then arrested.
"The heinous murder of one of our own citizens will not be tolerated in Osceola County", Gibson said.
As of now, all three suspects have been booked in Osceola County Jail and face charges of premeditated first-degree murder.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Iowa Congressman defending president's description of developing countries
- Sako strikes at the heart of Burnley
- China says Iran nuclear deal not derailed, pledges constructive role
- Trump cryptic about contacts with North Korean leader Kim Jong
- Fruitfly Mac Malware Creator Charged
- Arrest made in Orange County killing of 19-year-old Penn. student
- Even some Patriots are starting to doubt Tom Brady
- African Union demands apology from Trump over racist comment
- Google mulls Assistant shopping in war with Alexa
- University of Rochester President Resigns Amid Sexual Misconduct Report